3*

-bonus chapter [3k reads]-

"Yoongi." Jin murmured and took a sip of the now cold coffee and grimaced. "You're older than him. You should be the one to ask him." Yoongi groaned and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"I-but I don't know how to ask him on a date. I don't even know where to go, and it's such a couple thing.."

"And you two aren't together?" Jin smirked.

"It's not that. I really can't ask. I've never asked him out before to parties or on dates. I kind of always waited for him to ask." He sighed.

"I never knew you were such a wimp, Yoongi."

"I'm not!"

"Yeah you are."

"I'm really not."

"You are!" Yoongi's phone began to chime and he reached out for it, leaving Jin grinning to himself as he walked over to the sink to wash the dishes that had been there for who knows how long.

"Hello?" Yoongi leaned his head on the table as fatigue began to slowly take it's toll on him for not having slept comfortably last night.

"Hey Yoongi!"

"Ah, Jungkook." He smiled, and closed his eyes. I missed you, he wanted to say even though they had seen each other just yesterday and all the other days before that. Jungkook's voice flooded his mind and cleansed it of all other thoughts as the boy babbled on about how Taehyung wouldn't get out of bed or make breakfast for the two of them, and he giggled about how he got the chance to shower before his brother for the first time. Jungkook's giggles made Yoongi's heart glide in serenity.

"Jungkook.." Jin spoke loudly beside Yoongi which startled him completely. "Yoongi needs to tell you something. Could you come over-" Yoongi tried to cover Jin's mouth and muffle his words, and he groaned internally when he realised what was said had been said, and there was no taking it back.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I'll be there in 10. See you later!"

"Wait-" Yoongi began, but Jungkook had already hung up. "Why would you do this!?" He glared furiously at Jin who just gave his best smile.

"Now, go prepare some romantic speech or something. You have ten minutes. I'm going home." Jin cooed and stood up, grabbing his coat from the couch, and headed towards the door. Yoongi bolted to his room without even seeing Jin out, because he only had ten minutes with not a single second to lose or he might just make a complete fool of himself.

"Uhh..oh god, what do I do?" He dug his knuckles into the palm of his hand as he tried to think about his situation without cringing. "How do I ask him? Hugs? Flowers? Holding hands? A k-kiss? Why am I so nervous?!" He muttered and teared a paper out of his notebook. "Notes!" He cheered, and grabbed a pen. Yoongi gently ripped the paper into four tiny squares, and ran off to the front door, only noticing just then that Jin had left. He knelt down and rested the paper above his knee, trying to think about all the things he could write, then began to scribble down whatever he thought best. He stuck the paper on the front door which contained instructions for Jungkook to follow, and then he proceeded to different places in the house to place the other notes.

"Wait..I should get flowers or something." He glanced at the time and realised he had about two minutes to spare, though he knew Jungkook would take longer than ten minutes since they lived around 15 minutes away from each other.

The weather outside was moderate; not too sunny, nor too dull, and so Yoongi ran outside before stopping himself. "No, wait, I am not getting flowers." The craft store nearby fell into view though, and Yoongi headed straight to it and decided that he would just have to improvise. He purchased a huge pink bow in uncertainty, and rushed off home again.