39

Dearest Jungkook,

You've suddenly fallen unconscious again after uttering my name so I'm writing this as I'm with you, I'll leave it here before I go. Do you remember me? I've never told you my name, so you do, right? Were you here to see our willo

Jungkook suddenly began to stir and slowly sat up. His head was resting on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi had carried the younger to their tree.

Jungkook laid his eyes on Yoongi and his mind grew alert. Yoongi quickly put the pen and paper down, and scanned Jungkook's face of anything to make him understand what the younger was thinking.

"Min Yoongi, you asshole!" Jungkook yelled before scrambling onto Yoongi's lap and throwing his arms around the older. Yoongi didn't know whether to feel relieved or upset. "W-Why didn't you tell me anything? Were you just going to leave me?! What if I remembered you whilst you were gone---" Jungkook's voice shattered and he held tightly onto the older who was speechless at this point.

"I...Jungkook...I'm not good for you, look at all the things that happened to you whilst we were together, I'm putting you first by thinking about what's best, I think you should let me go." Every single word was drenched in lies. Yoongi didn't believe it was for the best. He loved Jungkook to the moon and back, but Jungkook had a happier life without him, and that was the reason he wanted to let Jungkook be.

"No, no." Jungkook mindlessly muttered over and over again, Yoongi drew circles on Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook leaned his head against Yoongi, who was sat with his eyes closed. Yoongi knew that the moment he saw Jungkook's face, he'd give in.

Jungkook wanted to pull Yoongi back to the reality that the two endured only together, and so, he did the first thing he thought of.

"I love you, Min Yoongi." Jungkook made sure his lips slowly grazed against Yoongi's before completely closing the empty gap between them,

and the sparks flew, oh they flew. The fire that had almost burned to the ground in Yoongi's soul fuelled straight up, and he kissed back, gently. Jungkook wanted his love to reach Yoongi again, and it really did. Jungkook tangled his fingers into Yoongi's soft hair and twirled locks around his fingers.

They broke apart, and Yoongi quickly pecked the corner of Jungkook's lips before exhaling deeply. "I love you too, Jeon Jungkook...but-"

"You think you're bad for me?" Jungkook smirked, knowing that he was going to win Yoongi over. "You think you're a mistake for me? Well let me tell you, you're not. And if you still think you are then...everybody makes mistakes, and I want you to be my mistake."

Jungkook watched Yoongi's expression change a countless amount of times, the older didn't know what to think. Yoongi sighed and ruffled his hair.

"Fuck you. I have a flight to cancel."

END