21

"Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled and banged on the boy's bedroom door, hurting his hand in the process but he couldn't care less. "Jungkook?!" Yoongi shut his eyes tightly. His heart felt heavy; so heavy that he didn't think he'd be able to stay standing any longer.

He had gone a whole week without contact with Jungkook, and he wanted answers. But most of all, he just wanted to see Jungkook again. He just wanted to smile and be with him, but fate wasn't allowing that so easily.

Jungkook, who was crashed out on his desk, stood up and wandered to the door, not even thinking for a second about who it could be.

"What?" He whined as he opened the door, but his body went stiff as he saw who was there.

Yoongi stared back at the sleepy boy in confusion, then relief swept over him and he threw himself forward, wrapping his arms around Jungkook and hugging him so tightly, as if he might seep out of his fingertips any second.

"Jungkook." Yoongi breathed. He felt like he'd cry any second. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Y-Yoongi." Jungkook muttered and weakly returned the hug. "Yoongi, I missed you." Jungkook regretted not leaving letters for Yoongi, but if it meant bringing Yoongi closer, he didn't mind.

He didn't see how much it was killing Yoongi though.

Yoongi waddled forwards, leading Jungkook to his bed. Jungkook's knees hit the bed frame and he stumbled back with Yoongi hovering over him.

"Jungkook." Yoongi leaned forward and planted a trail of soft kisses up Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook sighed at the comfort of the feeling and suddenly, something twitched in Yoongi's mind. He grew hungry. He grew possessive.

He wanted Jungkook.

Yoongi grazed his teeth harder against Jungkook's skin, and the boy let out a little moan. That was what snapped Yoongi back into reality again.

He didn't want to do this right now, it didn't feel right at all.

Yoongi brought his lips to Jungkook's own and gave him a long, loving kiss, full of mixed emotions, Jungkook sought, then he pulled away.

Jungkook whimpered at the loss of touch, but sat up anyway, just as Yoongi had.

"I missed you." He whispered and pulled Yoongi's shirt, so the older would shuffle closer to him.

"Jungkook..." The younger heard the sorrow like an outcry. "I think..."

No, Jungkook thought; I don't want to hear it. He tackled Yoongi down onto the bed and tickled his sides. Suddenly, the room's mood was completely uplifted and it echoed with Yoongi's laughs and breathless pleas of begging Jungkook to stop, but obviously Jungkook didn't for a good few minutes.

"I love you so much." Jungkook wasn't the type to say it first but he did so anyway. He didn't want to lose Yoongi.

"Little shit." Yoongi heaved, and rolled the two over so Yoongi was on top. "Don't ever leave me hanging, Jungkook."

Jungkook leaned up and pecked Yoongi's lips, wanting to eradicate the frown from Yoongi's face, which was successful. After realising what he did, he began to blush madly and attempted to cover his face.

"Don't." Yoongi said quietly, so quietly that Jungkook actually shifted his hands so he could see Yoongi's face. "You're beautiful."

Yoongi let his body collapse on Jungkook's from exhaustion and they stayed like that, feeling their hearts beat against their chests, the air caressing nothing but love between them.