Wolf Love

---Tori POV---

   When the teacher told the kid with I think his name is Jack to sit next to me I think I saw him blush before he covered it. When he sat down in the chair next to me he was still blushing so I said "Hey there, are you okay ?". He looked at me and moved his paws away from his muzzle and responded "Y-yeah I'm f-fine" I couldn't help but notice that he looked kinda cute and that his voice sounded so sweet "So you like gaming ?" I tried not to blush asking the question. "Yeah, I-I do, I played undertale for 7 hour straight one time" I liked him he seemed really nice and really cute "How old are you ?" I looked into his beautiful orange colored eyes and felt a strange felling "I'm fifteen years old" he gave me a nervousness smile looked away and got something out of his backpack like a sketch book and started to draw something. I leaned forward to see what he was drawing "What are you drawing ?" As I said it he closed his book and said "Oh, um n-nothing" he started to blush pinkish red, but I know he's hiding something personal "Hey, you want to hangout after school ?" I felt my self starting to blush a small bit "S-sure I w-would be honored". I felt the same felling and I know what that felling was. It was love, and for sure I was.

---Jack POV---

I could sense what she was felling and it was also love. I can't believe it the first day at High School and I'm already in love. I opened my book slightly and I was relived that she didn't see the anime drawing I was drawing of her. The bell rang and all the students started to leave the home room and go to their 1st period class so I packed up my stuff and left with everyone else, as I walked through to the hallway to get to my locker before my 1st period that was Art class, yes something fun. I saw Alpha and Tori who's lockers were right besides mine "Hey, Jack how was home room ?" Alpha always looked serious, I wonder why "It was alright, I'm just waiting for the day to be over" I looked at Tori after I finished my sentence "Jack, are you blushing ?" I didn't notice but I was blushing bright reddish pink "Y-yeah" I tried to hide it but it didn't work "Do you like Tori, Jack" at that moment it felt like time stopped and I hade to chose to lie to him or tell him the truth so I pulled Alpha's ear and said "Y-yes, I do. But don't tell anyone please especially Tori" I looked at Tori who had just closed her locker and walked away "I see, Wolf love, it happens to all of us, you just need to know when to say those three special words, I love you, see you later I have to go" for being a serious Wolf, he knows a thing or two about love. I got the stuff that I needed and walked to class thinking of Tori an also what's going to be for lunch.

What did you guys think about the chapter ?
I know very short chapter but also able to upload more frequently.