Lunch

---Jack's POV---

    For the last few hour of going to my locker and going to different classes, I couldn't get Tori out of my mind no mater what I thought of, gaming, music, or friends, nothing. At least it's lunch, I'm am starving. I got my lunch which was steak, milk (of course), and an apple, to be honest I wasn't thinking that the food would be this good, but hey food is food and having something like this at school is amazing. "Hey Jack, how was your art class ?" Alpha sat right next to me, he put his tray on the table and opened his backpack to get out a small bag of Doritos "It was alright, sure we hade to draw something before we left the class, but other than that, It was fine" I got my plastic spork, stabbed the steak and took a huge bit "Also, never asked this, why do were headphones around your neck, you know not to be mean or anything" To be honest he's the only one that asked about his headphones through almost the whole day "When I want to listen to music I already have my headphones ready" Not a good reason, but hey, it's what I use them for, besides gaming. "Okay, do you have the drawing you drew in art class with you ?" I took another bite of the steak and saw Tori talking to other freshmen or sophomores, I don't know "No, the teacher made us turn it in so he can grade it and we get it back tomorrow" I kept looking at Tori having the same though over and over "Does she like me ?" "Okay, see you later, I'ma go hang with my friends, have a good rest of the day" he got up with his tray and left towards the doors to the yard until a steak hit him in the back, and I knew what it was "FOOD FIGHT!!" After those word I saw a barrage of steaks fly over to every direction. I ran towards Tori and grabbed her by the paw and ran towards the nearest exit doors while I was on by her side protecting her from any food coming our way. As we ran out I was covered in grease stains while Tori's beauty was protected "Thanks Jack, you didn't have to do it" I didn't matter that I'm greasy and icky, at least she didn't get pelted with steaks "I had to, I didn't want you to get bombarded with food and loose your beauty" I saw her blush and I then I tarted to blush. I looked down to my paw me and we were still holding paws, we both let go and started to blush uncontrollably "Um, here's m-my phone number c-call me" Tori handed me her phone number and walked away. I looked at my flannel and thought "well, it was good cause".

---Tori's POV---

    I handed Jack my phone number and walked to the field when I saw Jacks friend which I think his name was Alpha run out and close the door behind him. "Hey, where's Jack ?" He took a breath a relief, I guess "He's out of the chaos that's inside there" I looked at the door to the cafeteria and wounded what would have happened if we were still inside there "Thank god, this happens every first day at school". Out of no where Jack was standing right beside me but without wearing his flannel "What do you mean this happens every year ?" I looked at Jack as he talked and I can only think is that he's so cute "Well, from what I've heard from my freshmen year is that, a senior has to start a food fight to become a true senior" To me that sounded really stupid, like almost every high school student except Jack "Well, that's stupid" After I said what was on my mind I herd the intercom say "Attention, all students who were in the food fight come to the front office" "Well, we both gotta go so, see you later" Alpha walked away to the office so did Jack, but before he moved any further he came up to me and grabbed my paw gently and said "Do you want to go to the park five o'clock pm today, I'll come pick you up" I dint know if this was his way of a date or he wants to know me better but I agreed "Sure, I bet my mom will let me go, see you then" he let go of my hand slowly and walked away with Alpha. In my mind all I can think is does he like me or as a friend, but whatever it was I love him.