Jack's Sleep Over

---Jack's POV--- (still)

I walked out of our last period class as I gave sleep over invitations to Maxxie and Alpha. Maxxie walked up to me and asked "Are you sure you want me to come ?" I didn't know why he asked me but I did want him to come "Of course I want you to come, that's why I gave you the invitation" "Oh, it's just because I've never been to a sleep over before" I know how it feels to first go to a sleep over, so he's probably like that too "It will be awesome, that's all I got to say, see you at five" "See you then". I walked away from Maxxie and to the front of the school were I waited for my mom to pick me up today.

----Time Skip----

It was almost time, I was setting up all the food and games and I was in my blue colored pj's. I herd the sound of the door bell "I'll get it!" I ran to the front door were I saw Maxxie and Alpha waiting both holding sleeping bags.

---Maxxie's POV---

I'm not going to lie I was nervous for this slumber party for many reasons and one is that I never been to one before. My mom dropped me off in front of Jack's house were I saw another one of his friend who I think his name is Alpha. I walked up to him and he looked like the one you don't want to mess with, I rang the door bell and thought what I was going to do when I got inside, the door opened and Jack greeted us when we walked inside. "Guys, come with me to my room" I followed everyone up the stairs where I saw two doors where one said Enter at your own risk! With skulls stickers al over it and the other door was Jack's room I guess that hade a Yu-gi-oh poster on the door. "You like the game" Alpha asked the question when I just stared at the floor thinking what will we do all night "Yeah, when I was in middle school I liked the game and the series, but it has somewhat faded away" He opened the door and his room was so amazing as we entered I saw chips, pizza, and a Xbox console and controllers "Dam, you have a good room" I managed to say as I was looking around. "So, does any one want to play ?" Jack said as he lifted up one of the controllers "Sure, I'm down" Alpha walked to Jack and picked up a controller "Me too" I walked up to Jack and picked up a controller. And from there on out We played games.

---Alpha's POV---

I bet we played Forza 6 for two and a half hours while stuffing our faces with food and boi everyone was tied "Dam, I'm so tired" I laid down on floor as I yawn and smiled the first time in a long time "Hey, Alpha I don't think I've seen smile before" I think the kids name was Max or Maxxie who asked the question "Well, yeah I don't smile that often" Jack got up and jumped on his bed "Why not ?" I actually never thought why I never smiled probably for the reason that so much negative stuff have happened in my life "Don't know, not a big fan of doing it" I unrolled my sleeping bag and crawled inside when I saw Max drawing something "What you drawing ?" I crawled out and saw him drawing a picture of all of us together, not going to lie he is amazing at drawing better than me that's for sure "All of us together, you know to commemorate this moment" I didn't have a problem with him drawing me, but it was kinda happy to have a friend that cares about what's going on right now. "Come on guys, let's go to sleep it's almost midnight" Jack had a point and I agreed with him and think so did Maxxie, we both crawled into our sleeping bags and slept through the night all I thought was what we going to do tomorrow in the morning.

Thanks for the support on this book !
It has the most reads than anything I have created !