First Kiss !?

---Jack's POV---

    Monday, why Monday. As I walked inside homeroom I laid my head down on the table though to myself to let this day end already. "Hey Jack, how was your slumber party with Alpha and Maxxie ?" I lifted my head up and saw Tori standing right next to me looking cute as usual "It was fun, we ate chips, played games, and did other stuff" I yawned and remembered that I didn't go to sleep until midnight yesterday "That sounds fun, are you tired, it looks like you didn't get much sleep?" I yawned again and saw Maxxie walking through the door tired as well. "No, I didn't get much sleep, me, Alpha and Maxxie played soccer all day yesterday" Maxxie walked up to his seat and sat in it trying to sleep. "Jack, would you like to come to my house to, you know hangout ?" I felt more awake when she said that, and was so excited "Yeah, I'll tell my mom so she can know" "Ok, see you then". She walked to her seat and I looked at Maxxie who was already fast asleep.

---Time Skip---

    My mom dropped me off in front of Tori's house, I walked up to her house and ringed the door bell, Her dad opened the door and called Tori "Tori, your friend is here !" She walked to the door and greeted me and took my hand and pulled me inside. We were in the living room seeing tv shows for a while and we finally walked to her room and she told me something "Before you go in, almost the whole room is red" Well, her fur is red so I can see that "Ok, just as beautiful as your colored fur" I think I saw her blushing as she opened the door. As I walked in she didn't lie the whole room was almost covered in red and I saw her walk up in front of me and said "Welcome to my room" She sat on her bed and smiled at me "Well, it looks amazing" I sat next to her and blushed "Thanks, you also look cute" I even more blushed and held her paw "You also look cute, cuter that anything I've seen" I see her blushing bright red. I held her other paw then I kissed her she didn't resist or anything, it was like it was meant to be.

---Tori's POV---

I finally happened, he kissed me. When he finished I we were both blushing bright red then he said "I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" In my mind I was so happy and then I hugged him "Yes, Yes I will be your girlfriend, why didn't you ack me sooner ?" "I didn't want to ruin our friendship" "You'll never ruin our friendship" He hugged me to then my dad came in my room "What are you doing with my daughter!?" He let go and so did I "No, it's not what it looks like !" Jack got up and walked backwards "I swear when I get my hands on you I will kill you !" I got up and pulled my dad back "Jack, Run ! I'll hold him back for as long as I can !" He ran out of my room and I heard the front door close as I let go of my dad, he ran out of my room and toward the front door. I closed my door and locked it, all I can think is what will happen to us now and in the future.

🎉It finally happened !🎉