The New Kid

Sorry for the blur, the text says "Maxxie"
---Jack's POV---

     It's been two weeks into school and I'm already bored to death, at least Tori was here, that was the only thing making me get good grades. We went to home room were everyone was talking or doing random stuff, I saw a new kid who I never seen before sitting by the window by himself taking pictures with his camera and drawing them in what looked to be a notebook. "Hey, what's your name ?" I took a chair and sat next to him "Oh, didn't see you there, my name is Maxxie, but could call me Max" He held out his paw and shook his paw. As I was sitting next to him and he was showing me photos that he has taken and drawings that he has drawn, his drawings were so realistic, I wish I can draw as good as that. "Dam, how long have you been doing this ?" He looked at me and smiled "I have been doing this since I was in the sixth grade, I've always had this passion, do you draw ?" I looked out the window were I saw Tori walking to the school "Hey, are you okay ? You're drooling" Well crap, I wiped the saliva off "Y-yeah, I'm fine" I smiled nervously as he looked at me suspiciously "Are you in love ? Just a question" Even though he's new and all, he knows when I'm trying to hide something "N-no, why do you say that?" I could fell myself sweating "I have three reasons, one your stuttering, second your sweating, and three your heart beat speeds up when you lie" Ok, he's more smarter than I thought. At that moment Tori walked into the room and walked next to me "Hey Jack, who's the new kid ?" Before I can respond Max did "My name is Maxxie, but you can just call me Max" He held his paw out like he did to me and Tori shook it "Well, it's nice to meet you" she sat next to me where we both blushed "Even though we just met, are you two a thing ?" I can't blame him we're both blushing "Well, um...yes, but don't tell anyone, please" "I won't tell anyone, who do think I am, I just wanted to know" He's not bad for a new kid "How can you tell everything, me in love and both off us together ?" "Live in a family with three older brothers, so in that time I leaned how to tell if someone is lying and other stuff" To be honest living with a family with three older brothers must be hassle, but hey I don't know. "Well, what's you first period class ?" I had to ask to see if he's in the same first period class that I'm in "I have art for first period, something that enjoy". The teacher walked into the class and told us to sit in our seats and Maxxie sat in the left seat next to me. At least I have a friend in the school now, I hope school will end early so I can listen to music all day long and play video games.

Maxxie was created by RANGERtheWOLF .
Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😀👍