Our First Concert: Friend From The Past

---Jack's POV---

One month passed from that horrible day, Alpha and Maxxie are okay now and out of the hospital. I hade got 6 tickets to one of the most anticipated concerts that I have been looking forward to, I've already asked Tori, Amy, and Jackie so all I've got to ask is Alpha and Maxxie.

---Phone---

Jack: Maxxie are u there ?

Maxxie: Yeah

Jack: Do u want to come to the Undertale Concert ?

Maxxie: Yeah, I would love that ! I'm also guessing you have one ticket for me ?

Jack: Yep, the concert is Saturday.

Maxxie: Ok, see you there.

One down, one more to go !

---Phone---

Jack: Alpha are u there ?

Alpha: yeah, what is it.

Jack: I have tickets to the Undertale Concert and I have one more for u, you know if you want to come.

Alpha: I will come for sure ! This will be amazing.

Jack: The concert is Saturday, see you there !

Alpha: see ya !

Tomorrow is going to be at the most sold out concert in the world and it was worth waiting in line for 2 hours. I can't wait ! It's my first concert ever and think it's also everyone else's, I don't know.

---The Next Day---

It's the night and I think the time is 8: 21 pm. I texted everyone to meet in front of the convention center were the concert was being held, a few minutes later everyone showed up "Great, we're all here !" I was excited that I was going to be at my first concert with my friends "This is going to be my first concert" Maxxie was exited "Mine too" Tori was also exited "Wait, is this going to be our first concert for all of us ?" Alpha was right this could be our fist concert. Every shook their heads "Let's take a picture to remember this !" Maxxie got out his phone "Sure, let's do this" We all huddled together with me and Tori together "1, 2, 3" he took the picture and he smiled and we're ready to enter the concert "Maxxie remember to send us all the picture" I was by his side smiling that he was here, we all entered, and holy shit there was a lot of people and one of my favorite songs were playing (Play the YouTube video and read along)  "Find our seats, I'll see if there's food !" As I walked into the crowd of people to find some food I bumped into someone "Sorry, I-" "Wait, that voice, are you. Jack is that you !?" He turned around and I knew who it was "Isahi, it's you !"

I hugged him "How did you get tickets, they're sold out everywhere !?" He has been my best friend since the day I moved here "I know a guy" "I'm so glad to see you !" He didn't change a bit "Are you here with friends ?" "Yeah, but it's not the fri...

I hugged him "How did you get tickets, they're sold out everywhere !?" He has been my best friend since the day I moved here "I know a guy" "I'm so glad to see you !" He didn't change a bit "Are you here with friends ?" "Yeah, but it's not the friends that I hade last year " He always hade a smile on, that's what I call happiness "Ok, you can show me your friends ?" "Yeah, but first I need to see if there's is any food here" "I don't think there's any food, but I brought some in case I got hungry" The same as usual "Your still the master of sneaking stuff in" He smiled and laughed a small bit "You got that right, come on let's go" we walked to find my friends and the music was so beast, everyone was screaming of excitement and so were the fan girls, "Jack, were over here !" I head Alpha's voice coming from the right I followed him voice with Isahi behind me, when we reached my friends I could see Maxxie and Tori rocking the music and so was I "Who's your friend ?" Maxxie looked at Isahi and he waved him paw "He's my friend from when I moved here his name is Isahi" I looked at Isahi who was rocking like a boss to the music "That's a hard to pronounce name" Alpha was right it took me two days to learn to pronounce his name "I know". We rocked to the music so that the band played, until the concert was over which was at 10pm. This was a day to remember for years to come and I also found out that Isahi was going to Furry Legendary High, things couldn't get better.

The Undertale Remix was made by Kalbur
Isahi was inspired by a real friend that I have.
Hope you liked it !