Resort Stay Over Pt2 Time at the Pool

---Jack's POV---

Yesterday all of us were looking around the lobby area, then we got to our rooms the girls hade to share a room together so did us and the parents were split to take care of us all. Today we were going to the pool for a swim I was getting ready until Maxxie walked up to me "Hey Jack, I finish the drawing" Maxxie gave me the drawing he made yesterday in the car "Thanks, and I see you still have the paper of you and Amy" "Hey" Alpha walked up to us "Stop bickering and get ready". We did just that I changed into my swimming trunks, I didn't bring a shirt because it adds more weight when it's wet, Maxxie was wearing a blue and orange colored swimming trunks and was wearing a last of us T-shirt, bet he'll take it off when we get there, Alpha was wearing a black and gray colored swimming trunks and of course his rock hard abs were showing. When we were finished Maxxie looked at his phone and played Geometry Dash, always hated that game. "Should we be outside in the corridor, the girls are waiting for us" Alpha got Maxxie's phone and turned it off "Hey, I was playing a level !" He got his phone and put it away "Come on let's just get out and have a good day" They both stopped going at each other necks and walked outside, when I got out side the girls were waiting in front of the door, and they were wearing bikinis. I blushed so did Tori and also did Amy and Maxxie, but I couldn't stop looking at her ass or her b- ,Brain please stop !! "Uh...y-you l-looking f-fine" I had a nervous smile and Tori was blushing more and what a surprise so was I.

---Tori's POV---

    I thought of what Jack would look like without his shirt and well, it came true. He was skinny, even though I saw him one time eat an entire box of pizza a while back when we hanged out together, I couldn't get my eyes of him he was to gorgeous to look away from. We were both blushing hard and I bet we were both thinking that we both look fine. "Thanks, you also" He blushed even more, but Alpha and Jackie were the only one not blushing like they've done this before "Ok everybody, we're going to be at the pool for a while, get your towels and phone and what ever else and go to the pool" My dad said that and was ready for it. As we walked to the pool all my attention was on Jack and he looked at me repeatedly thinking that I wouldn't know. When we found a place to leave our stuff Maxxie was the first to get in the pool "Cannon Ball !!" The splash got everyone wet "I'm going in" Jack dived into the water with Maxxie, so did everyone else and I was the last one to get in. Once I got in Jack was smiling at me and he swam with me for the time being.

---Maxxie's POV---

As I was swimming in the pool I saw Amy who was looking fine as usual "Hey Amy, do you want to go on the slide ?" She looked at me and smiled "There's a slide ?" She didn't know about the slide, well guess I'll tell her "There's a pool on the other side of the of this pool, come on let's go" As I got out of the pool I waited for Amy go get, when she did get out I couldn't stop looking a her beautiful body, SHUT UP BRAIN !!!!!! As we walked up to there was no line at all, how convenient. I was the first one to go in "The best way to gain speed is to lay down, see you at the bottom" I laid down and the water pushed me down the slide around and around until it felt like being spit out and I fell into the water, laughed when I landed in the water, I looked up and saw that Tori was walking toward the slide. I moved away from the end of the slide and she came out hitting the water splashing me "That was awesome!" She swam toward me smiled "You want to go again !?" I was excited because the thing gives you a trill of energy "Of course, I'm going again!" She got out of the pool and I starred at her ass for a second, BRAIN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got out of the pool and followed her this time to the slide.

---Amy's POV---

    As I toward the slide I saw Jackie and Alpha together "Hey Maxxie, do you know were Jack and Tori are ?" He shrugged, I bet they're making out somewhere. As we walked up the ramp to the slide there was a line this time, dam it. "Well, we'll have to wait" I was looking over the edge of the ramp to see were Jack and Tori was "I've never asked you this before, how long have you known Tori ?" "Well, I've known Tori since the 6th grade, we were both in the same class and then we both got detention, Me I argued with the teacher and Tori supported me, from there on we've been friends" It's weird how we got to know each other, but it was the greatest thing "I see, back then you must have been a troubled maker" He smiled at me confidently "I was, great thing I changed". We both were there for a while then we finally went down the slide and got in line again.

---Jackie's POV---

I saw Maxxie and Amy going up to the slide while I was with Alpha swimming were ever. "Do you want to get something to drink?" He always acted and looked like someone who was in a anime "Sure, but were though ?" He gabbed my hand a dragged me to the pool bar and conveniently there were seats in the water so didn't have to get out "What do you want ?" We both sat down and a waiter came to us "I would like a piña colada with no alcohol" "We would like two piña coladas with no alcohol" "Ok, coming right up" The waiter left with our order "So how are you enjoying this place ?" He looked at me with a happy smile "It's amazing, the best place I've been in my life" The waiter came back with our drinks and we both picked ours up and swam toward the jacuzzi "Once we finish our drinks do you want to go on the slide ?" His rock hard abs was taking my attention, but I was still listening "Sure, I'll be glad to".

---Alpha's POV---

    As we walked to the slide we saw that Amy and Maxxie were waiting to get on the slide "Hey guys, your waiting to go down ?" Maxxie was looking down from were he was "Yeah, we've been going down one time, and now there's a line" Amy was happy and so was Maxxie "Have you seen Jack or Tori ?" To be honest I haven't seen them since we got here "Nope, they have to be making out somewhere or having fun doing something else" "That's what she said" We all started to laugh hard until I saw Jack and Tori swimming to the pool bar "Hey guys I see them, there going to the pool bar" We all looked at where they were and saw that they were talking about something "Well, at least they are okay" Amy looked at the line to see if it was getting closer to the slide "Yeah, there's nothing to see. Let's have fun" We all waited in line and I thought when was Jack going to ask out Tori, but I think he already has, I don't know.

😀😀