UNDERCOVER Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Previously~

They arrest most of the people in the gang. The only two not arrested is Ryan and Randy. Randy suddenly grabs a gun and starts shooting. Selena comes up to him without a gun in her hand.

Justin: "Selena what are you doing?"

Selena: "I'm sorry Justin. But I can't let you arrest Randy."

Justin and Randy are both confused and shocked. While Kevin and Ariana know what is going on.

Selena: "I'm sorry. But during the mission I realized that I fell in love with Randy."

Justin: *Surprised, jealous, shocked, angry, and feels betrayed* "WHAT!"

Selena: "You heard me Justin. I accidently fell in love with Randy."

Justin: "No. No. I don't believe you. Tell me it's a lie. It's all an act."

Selena: "I can't Justin. It's true." *Starts crying* "You don't know how much I hated myself for this. No matter how much I try to forget about him I can't. I hated myself for it. Justin. I couldn't believe that I fell in love with him." *Falls on her knees*

Demi and Christian come to join the crew after they have arrested Ryan.

Demi: *Looks around* "What's going on?"

Justin: "Selena fell in love with Randy."

Demi understands. Christian on the other hand starts panicking.

Christian: "What!"

Selena: *Continues to cry*

Randy: *Kneels down to Selena* "Selena is it true? Everything you said is it true? Did you really fall in love with me?"

Selena: "I...I...I did. I feel like I betrayed everyone." *Still crying*

Justin: "I can't believe it."

Justin's POV~

I can't believe it. I felt a mixture of emotions. I was surprised, hurt, jealous, and angry. I couldn't believe it. As I saw Selena cry, I felt hurt. I hated seeing Selena cry.

End of POV

Demi: "Selena. We still have to arrest Randy."

Selena: "No please don't."

Ariana: "Lena. We know it hurts but we still have to do our job."

Selena: "I..." *Looks at Randy* "I... I'm so sorry Randy."

Randy: "Shh. Selena. Don't worry you're just doing your job." *Wipes her tears away*

Christian: *Comes closer with handcuffs*

Randy than spots a speedboat. He pulls Selena with him to the speedboat and he escapes with Selena.

Ariana: "Selena!"

Demi: "LENA!"

Justin: "It doesn't matter anymore. She loves him. She won't care."

Demi: "But..."

Kevin interrupts.

Kevin: "We have to get Randy."

Christian: "Come on let's follow him."

They follow him to the beach. Selena and Randy are still running. Justin, Kevin, Ariana, Demi, and Christian are close behind.

Selena: "Randy. We have to split up."

Randy: "Ok. I call you." *Starts running away*

Selena: *Pulls Randy in for a kiss*

Randy: *Kisses back*

Selena: *Pulls her gun out of her boot and hits Randy in the head with it.*

Randy: *Faints*

Selena: *Handcuffs Randy*

Demi: *Runs up to Selena* "Selly!"

Ariana: *Hugs Selena* "You're ok! Thank goodness."

Kevin: "Damn gurl. You good."

Selena: *Smiles* "Thank you!"

Justin and Christian are confused.

Justin: "Wait. What?"

Christian: "I don't understand what just happened."

Selena, Demi, Ariana, and Kevin look at each other then starts laughing.

Demi: "It was a plan."

Selena: "It was like a backup plan incase Randy tries to run away. It wouldn't have worked with anyone else."

Justin: "Uh huh. Continue."

Ariana: "The plan was if Randy tries to run away, Selena would pretend that she would fall in love with him."

Demi: "She was gonna do the kiss to prove to you guys that she fell in love with him."

Selena: "However Randy pulled me with him to escape before I was able to so I had to improvise."

Kevin: "You are such a good actress, Sel."

Selena: "I know. I should become an actress."

Justin: "So all of this was a plan."

Demi: "Yup."

Christian: "And you didn't tell me."

Selena: "Honey, you can't lie or act for life if we told you, you would have ruined the plan."

Christian: "Touche."

Justin: "So what about me?"

Selena: *Walks up to him smirking. Whispers in his ear* "You look hot when you're angry, jealous, and hurt."

Justin: *Wraps his arms around her waist. Puts his forehead on hers* "You're such a tease ya know."

Selena: *Wraps her arms around his neck.* "I know."

Others: "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Justin: *Kisses Selena*

Selena: *Kisses back*

They pull away.

Justin: *Hugs her* "I take it that you really don't like Randy."

Selena: "Hell no. I mean he hot and all but I think I'm in love with someone else."

Ariana: "ICE CREAM!"

Selena: "YES!"

Do NOT worry. This is not the last episode. Comment. Like. Subscribe.