UNDERCOVER 2 Chapter 5

Chapter 4

(With justin)

Justin: *picks up his phone* "yo"

Chad: "I have some news for you. I am gonna send a new agent to New York and she's as good as Alex and Selena. Not better and Not worse"

Justin: "so she's as good as me?"

Chad: "nope. She's better, her name is Samantha Davison. But she's called as Sam"

Justin: "what does she look like?"

Chad: "oh she looks exactly like Alex and Selena. They could be triplets if it weren't for they're color of eyes."

Justin: "why? What color are her eyes?"

Chad: "green, now go to the airport and pick her up. Her flight should be arriving at 9:00am"

Justin: "alright I'll be there" *he hangs up* *walks over to Christian and Demi's Room* *knocks on the door*

Demi: *opens the door* oh, justin we were having breakfast. We were about to invite you"

Justin: "I have some news for you guys, a new agent will be joining us"

Demi: "who?"

Justin: "she's the new top agent next to me, her name is Samantha Davison, and is like to be called Sam"

Christian: "cool. Go get your girlfriend and we'll pick up Sam together"

Justin: "ok"

Justin goes to Miley's room to wake her up and knocks on the door

Miley: "oh hey justy"

Justin: "Um yeah babe were gonna pick up a new agent at the airport then have breakfast"

Miley: "oh ok"

They all meet together at the lobby and head to the airport

(At the airport)

Demi: "where is she? Is she even here yet?"

Christian: "I'm starving"

Justin: "look there are people arriving, that's her flight"

Miley: "whatever"

{Sam's Outfit: Super Tier Woman's tank top, dark blue Denny jeans, black boots}

Sam: *walks out and takes her sunglasses off*

Demi: "no..."

Christian: "way...."

They both look at Justin

Justin: "hi I'm justin"

Sam: "hi I'm Sam"

Justin leads her to the others

Justin: "people this is Sam. Sam this is Demi, Christian and Miley my girlfriend"

Demi: "I love your hair"

Sam: "and I love your hairstyle" *giggles*

Miley: *rolls her eyes*

Demi: "you and I are gonna be best friends but there is one rule this guy over here is my boyfriend"

Sam: "sure. He's not my type anyway"

Christian: "hey. Hurtful, I'm Christian by the way"

Sam: "nice to meet you"

Miley: "so Sam *she says in disgust* how much makeup did you put on?"

Sam: "I'm not wearing any makeup"

Miley "uh-huh"

Sam: "I swear. If I put on makeup it's only an eye liner, eye shadow and lipgloss, and if needed ill only put on that much makeup if there's an event or occasion"

Demi: "then were so gonna be best friends"

They head back to the hotel and get Sam a room and have breakfast.