UNDERCOVER Chapter 30

Previously:
Ian: "Well, Brooklyn. If I can't have you nobody can." *He takes out a gun*
Everyone gasps.
Ian aims at Brooklyn and shoots.
Brooklyn closes her eyes.
Everyone hears a gunshot.
To Be Continued...

Chapter 30

(Brooklyn's POV:
I closed my eyes as Ian shot. I was waiting for the pain. I was waiting for the bullet to hit me but it never came. I opened my eyes and looked around. Almost everyone was looking around. I looked around to see where Ian was. He was still in the same spot as before. However, he looked shocked. However, soon he had a smirk. Chad was ok. Everyone else was ok. Why would he be smirking? Then, I remembered someone. Someone that cares so much about their friends they would take all the risks and try and save them. Someone who isn't scared of pain. Someone who isn't scared of danger. Someone who always puts others first. Someone who has gone through so much pain they didn't deserve the pain they have been put through. Someone everyone cares about. Someone Ian has wanted to kill for a long time. Selena. Where was she? I looked down and I started crying. There she was bleeding. She was laying on the floor, and she was trying to stay awake. I kneeled down beside her.)

Brooklyn: "Selena!"
Ian: "Well, I guess today is my lucky day." *Runs away*
Soon, Chad, Justin, Demi, Kevin, Christian, and Ariana are all beside them.
Selena: "I...I"
Brooklyn: "Why? Selena? Why?"
Selena: "I needed... t-to d-d-do so-some-something. H-He w-was going to...kill you. I-Ian is s-smart. H-He knew that...if he k-killed you, alot more people would s-suffer because of your death. If I die, I have n-no family members left that w-would care about my death. A-alot less p-people to deal w-with th-the pain."
Demi: *Crying* "How dare you say that, Selena? We all care. If you die, none of us will be happy again."
Selena: "Demi, You are like a sister to me. I love you. Justin. Come here."
Justin: *Leans in*
Selena: *Whispers* "Help...find...I-Ian. R-revenge for me and e-everyone else he killed. A-and, I l-love you." *Faints*
Justin: "NO! No, Selena. Stay. Please. I can't live without you. I love you. Please stay. I need you here by my side. Please. Selena, for me don't die."

(5 hours later-At the hospital waiting room)
Everyone is there. Justin is pacing around while everyone else is crying.
Justin: "No. You can survive. Please don't die. Stay strong Selena. Don't die. Please. I love you. I need you."

(Selena's POV-Right before Ian shoots)
I need to do something. Ian is going to kill Brooklyn. He knows alot more people will suffer because one person dies I need to do something quick. I see Brooklyn close her eyes waiting for the shot. I quickly run infront of her and take the bullet for her. The bullet hits my stomach, I fall down infront of her. Everything is blurry. Voices are all over the place. How come the voices seem so far away? I'm going to die. Finally, I get to join my parents. I need to tell Justin I love him first.)

(Back to current time- at the Hospital waiting room)
The doctor comes out.
Justin: "How is she? Is she ok?"
Doctor: "We were able to get the bullet out. Ms. Gomez is currently in a coma."
Demi: "How long will she be in a coma?"
Doctor: "Could be weeks, months, years, or forever?"
Justin: *Mad. Runs out of the hospital. Runs to a park. Starts punching the tree.* "Why Selena? Why? Please wake up. I need you." *Starts crying*

(A month later)
Everyone is back at work in the FBI. Selena is still at the hospital in a coma. Brooklyn and Chad did get married. Nobody is happy. They weren't who they were before. Justin has changed as well. He is never happy. He is deeply hurt. He visits Selena everyday. Justin's phone rings.
Justin: "Hello?"
Doctor: "Hello. This is the hospital doctor for Ms. Gomez, well when we were testing some samples of miss gomez's blood but when we came back.. well uh..  Ms. Gomez was missing."
Justin: "WHAT!"
Doctor: "The nurses say someone checked her out of the hospital. They also say, she woke up but is unclear of her surroundings. They also say she doesn't have amnesia."
Justin: "What? Who?"
Doctor: "Someone named Ian Somerhalder."
Justin: *Drops his phone*
Demi: "Justin. Justin are you ok?" *With Chad, Christian, Brooklyn, Ariana, and Kevin {BTW: Kevin transferred from the CIA to the FBI}*
Justin: "Ian's back. And he has Selena."
Everyone gasps.