obsessed

Tia POV👅💦💦💦💕💕

(Previous chapter)

I was walking to my car when I felt somebody start walking with me I looked up and there stood Dalien. "Hey ma" "Hey Dalien" I said rolling my eyes "What's wrong with you" "Your Lil bitch is my problem I don't even talk with you like that and she tried to check me you need to put a tighter leash on her before she get her ass beat" "Lmao😂😂😂 omg don't worry about Nicole she nothing but a bitch that give me top" "Mmm well apparently she ain't get the memo that she a fuck buddy" "Yeh but I ain't worried bout her right now I'm worried bout" she said licking her juicy pink lips "Oh really" I said taking a step back and had my back against the car "Yeh babygirl you got me feeling some type of way" she said leaning down she was directly in my face but I didn't care i liked it. She slowly pecked my lips then grabbed me by my waist pulling me to her I slowly started moving my lips with hers. I remembered where we were so I pushed her away "Look ma I wanna get to know you better so why don't you give me ya number" I grabbed her phone and put my name as MamiTia😍👅💦💦. "I'll be seeing you around dalien" "Bet" I laughed as I got in the car. I was driving home when I got a text from Dari asking if I wanted to hit up this party with her and nini of course I said yes then i pulled to my house.
I got out the car then walked and unlocked the door to the house I looked at the time it said 5:15 the party started at 7:00 so I had to quickly get ready.I stripped out my clothes then got up in the shower when I was finished I dried myself off and put my Victoria Secret underwear on. I walked up in my closet looking for a cute outfit and quickly found one.I put my clothes on then flatironed my hair putting half up and half down.(outfit in media)

I applied some mascara then put some red lipstick on my eyebrows were already arched so I was good

I applied some mascara then put some red lipstick on my eyebrows were already arched so I was good. I grabbed my phone and texted Dari that I was finished an to come pick me up. She quickly replied saying that they were outside I grabbed my phone then went downstairs and left out locking the door. I ran to the car as soon as I got in Dari pulled off "Hey bitch" they said in unison "Hey hoes" I replied putting us on Snapchat I started using the dog filter while playing in my hair. "But girl y'all ready to turn up" "Yes you already know""Lol yeh Chris parties be lit asf" I said turning up the radio my song came on.
I wanna see ya buss⭕💦 that pussy😻😻 open,then I tell her bring it back👅💦💦,buss that, buss that, pussy😻😻 open then I tell her to bring it back👅💦💦,buss that, buss that pussy😻😻 open , then I tell her to bring it back👅💦💦.
I was dancing until we pulled up to Chris house we all hopped out and walked in the house. The smell of weed and alcohol hit me when we walked in the house but this motherfuckers were still lit asf. I had three shots back to back then walked off and started dancing on the dance floor. Cut it came on so I started Milly rocking when that song was finished red nose came on by Sage the Gemini I started twerking. I felt hands wrap around my waist but I didn't turn around I kept grinding against them. After 3 songs stopped and turned around to see Dalien grinning down at me "Hey Dalien" I said "Wassup Lil mama I ain't know you was coming to this party" "You never asked" I said she shook her head and leaned down. She slowly kissed me I quickly responded back she bit my lip for my permission I opened my mouth and let her taste me. I moaned in her mouth she tasted like strawberries and henesy. She pulled back "Come on let's go somewhere more private" I had my second thoughts on private but I nodded my head and let her lead me to the backyard. "So when you gonna be mine" "When you ask me""Well Tia will you be my girl you got me feeling some type of way I've never felt this way about a girl before" "Yes Dalien I'll be your girl as long as you always remain loyal to me and your always honest" I said she picked me up and kissed me.