baby❤

👑Dalien POV👑👅💦💦

Ayyyyyyyeeeeeee, baby grind on me👅💦💦, relax your mind😍,take your time on me⏰😘, let me get deeper  shawty👅💦💦, ride on me👅💦🐎.

I stopped my alarm, got up an  walked in my bathroom to brush my teeth and take my shower. Once I got out the shower I dried myself off then put my Nike sports bra and my boxers. Then I  put on my clothes. I walked downstairs to the smell of eggs and bacon I saw my momma throwing down in the kitchen I quickly grabbed a plate. "Goodmornin mama" "Mornim baby" "Where's kierra" "She left earlier with a friend go ahead eat so your not late for school" I grabbed some eggs and bacon then sat down an ate. When I was finished I gave my momma a kiss on the cheek and left I got in my car heading towards school. I started listening Drake I was almost at school when I got a text from my best friend Raiquel.
RaiTheSavage🔫👅💪:aye
PapiDalien👅💦💦:wassup
RaiTheSavage🔫👅💪: nun really come thru and pick me up
PapiDalien👅💦💦: Ight be ready

I pulled up to Rai house and honked the horn she ran out the house an hopped in the car we dabbed up then I pulled off. "Aye wassup with you and that tianna girl" "Awe that's bae officially since last night" "That's wassup see your ass cuffed" "lol😂😂 yeh  she had a nigga feeling some type of way" "That's cool its not a bad thing to be in a relationship" "I know  i gotta drop all my hoes now and no more sex till Lil mama give it to me" "That shouldn't be a problem if she really got you feeling some type of way about her" "I know shit I still gotta introduce her to my moms' and sista" "Damn you should have did that shit before you mad it official" "Its whatever as long as Tia happy I'm happy" "Ight I respect dat" Rai said as I pulled up to the school parking lot I parked then me and Rai got out the car. We was walking to the bleachers when I heard someone yell my name I turned around it was Lil mama running towards me I picked her up and gave her a kiss before putting her down "Hey baby" ""Hey" she said well catching her breath she waved at Rai "You got drill practice today" "No you got basketball practice" "Nah not till Wednesday" "Awe ok so wanna come over and chill at my house" "Yeh but first I want to introduce you to my family" "You think they'll like me" "Baby if I like you then they will too I promise" "Ok" she said laughing I leaned down and gave her  a kiss then pulled away  "Where your friends at baby girl" "They all over there but I wanted to spend sometime with you before classes start" "Awe really" I said wrapping my arms around her waist "Yeh but come on I wanna take some pictures and videos for Instagram/Snapchat" she said grabbing my hand making her way up the bleachers.
We did about 20 videos before the bell rang I grabbed her hand and walked her to class "Baby I don't wanna go to class" "Well you going or you gonna get that ass beat" "Lol😂😂 By who" "By me" "Shit you ain't bout it" "Girl you ain't bout it tf gonna end up catching a case" "Ight Dalien you gonna take this L and imma be laughing" she said squaring up I just started laughing at her short ass she punched me then I punched her back she smacked me so I grabbed her hair she did the same to me "Ok,ok,ok Damien let my hair go that shit hurt" "Let mine go first"  she let mines go. I slowly let her hair go then she punched me in my titty so I picked her ass up "Dalien put me down imma stop playing" "Nah you punched in my titty I could have breast cancer now" "Baby I'm sorry put me down" "Ok you want down I'll put you down" I faked like I was gonna drop her and she screamed "Dalien" "Ok I'll put you down" I put her down and grabbed her hand we walked to her classroom door . She was about to walk in but I stopped her "Awe you just gonna leave without giving me a kiss" "Nah you was bout to drop me so move" "I wasn't gonna drop you" "You was then I would of hurt myself" she said pouting "Girl bye your fat ass booty would have cushioned your fall" I said grabbing some of her booty "Huh imma be late here" she said kissing me then she walked in class.
I walked to Ms. Torez class and she wasn't talking bout shit so I just got on my phone. All my classes went bye fast it was lunch already I went to find Tia so we could go out to eat(Btw they have a open campus which means they can leave whenever its lunch or if they have a free class period). I texted Tia to meet me at my car when I was walking up I saw my ex Jayla "Hey Dalien" "Bye Jayla" "Mane what's your problem we used to be the shit now you done found a new hoe" "Tia ain't no hoe unlike you and who I go with ain't none of you business" I said walking away "You gonna regret leaving me" I heard her say but I kept walking.Tia and me went out to eat at Red lobster for lunch it was cool at first but then I had to go off because the waiter kept flirting with Tia. When we got back to school Rai was telling me we had to make a drop so I left out telling Tia I pick her up later.