surprise

Dalien POV🏀❤🔥🏀❤🔥

I woke up to Kierra loud ass singing again I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once I was finished I got in the shower when I was done I dried myself off and put on my clothes.

When I was done getting dressed I called Tia because I wanted to take my girl out for a day of fun

When I was done getting dressed I called Tia because I wanted to take my girl out for a day of fun.She answered on the third ring......
Me👭❤:Hey
MamiTia👑💖:Hey
Me👭❤:What you doing
MamiTia👑💖:Nothing really just woke up what about you
Me👭❤:Chillen but you got any plans for today
MamiTia👑💖:No
Me👭❤:Good now you do get dressed we going out somewhere
MamiTia👑💖:Where we going
Me👭❤:Its a surprise just be ready by 1:00 that's when I'm coming to get you
MamiTia👑💖:Bet
Me👭❤:Ight I'll talk to you later ma
MamiTia👑💖:Ok bye
Me👭❤:I love you
MamiTia👑💖:I love you too
I hung up and got up to use the bathroom.Once I was finished using the bathroom I took Kierra to her friend house on my way back I saw Rai and Nini.I stopped and talked with them for awhile before I left to go get Tia.I was listening to Fetty Wap when I got a text from Tia.
MamiTia👑💖:I'm ready
Me👭❤:Ight Imma be on my way in a minute
MamiTia👑💖:Mmk
Me👭❤:I love you
MamiTia👑💖:I love you too
Me👭❤:Ik who couldn't😋💁
MamiTia👑💖:Lol I don't got time for your conceded ass bye
Me👭❤:W.e😌 bye

She always hating on me it's whatever though cause she wasn't complaining when I gave her some of that tongue game👅💦💦. I pulled up to Tia house and honked the horn her short ass came running out tg e house when she got in the car I pulled off."Hey baby" "Hey ma" "So where are we going""I done already told you it's a surprise" I said turning the radio up "Huh but i wanna know now" tia said pouting "Well you just gonna have to wait cause I'm not telling you" "Mane w.e Arion" "Aye I done told you bout calling me that" "W.e" .
I focused back on the road. When we got to there Tia was sleeping so I had to wake her up "Aye ma we here" I said shaking her she still didn't get up so I started kissing on her neck "Mmm Dalien" she moaned "Get up Bae we here" I said helping her out the car. I covered her eyes and walked her to the concrete then I moved my hands "You can look now" when she saw where we were she jumped all up on me "Awww Bae how'd you know I wanted to go to the Fair" she said jumping up and down "Lol I know things let's just leave it at that" I said grabbing her hand we walked to the booth and got our wrist bands. "Oh bae lets get a jacket and hat with our date on it" Tia said pointing to the stand "Alright come on" she grabbed my hand and led me to stand i got a red hoodie with my name and Tia' s plus our date.Tia got a purple hoodie with our date and names we paid for our hoodies then we bought hats with our date on it we were paying for the hats "Yall are so cute" the woman saling hats told us "Thank you" me and Tia said in unison before going to get on some more rides.We went on the 360, the Ferris wheel, and alot of other roller coasters. We played a couple of games I won Tia a tupac shirt and a human sized mint green teddy bear when we finished playing games we went to the concession stands I got two funnel cakes while Tia got a lemonade and fried oreos I don't understand how she eat that it's nasty as hell to me.
We went on three more rides then left when we was on our way back from the fair Tia fell asleep again so I was left bored.When I pulled up to her house she being a big baby trying to get me to carry her in and shit since I was a good girlfriend I carried her upstairs to her room and put all her stuff from the Fair up."Thank you bae I had fun with you at the Fair" she said kissing me on my lips "You welcome baby I'm glad you had fun"I kissed her one more time before getting in my car and driving away. When I got nobody was there so I took a shower and went to bed.