❤Killin it❤

Tia POV👑💎💖👑💎💖👑💎💖

Girl I still kiss you head in the morning, make you breakfast  bed while you yawning,and I don't do everything how you want it,but you can't say your man don't be on it,
cause I know true love aint easy(ain't easy),girl I know its you, cause you complete me,

I woke up  turned my alarm off then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that I got in the shower when I was finished i dried off and put my clothes on (outfit in media). When I finished putting my clothes I applied red lipstick and laid my edges down. Once I was finished getting ready I grabbed my phone and my gold/black MK purse then walked downstairs I went in the kitchen. I was getting a honeybun when I saw a note on the table

   Hɛy ɓɑɓy giʀʆ I'ɱ ʆɛɑѵiɳg ѳut ѳԲ tѳwɳ Բѳʀ ɑ ɓuรiɳɛรร tʀip I'ʆʆ ɓɛ gѳɳɛ Բѳʀ ɑ ɱѳɳtɦ. I ʆɛԲt yѳu รѳɱɛ ɱѳɳɛy tѳ รɦѳp witɦ ɑɳɗ Բѳʀ gʀѳcɛʀiɛร itร iɳ tɦɛ รɑԲɛ iɳ tɦɛ gɑɱɛ ʀѳѳɱ yѳu kɳѳw tɦɛ pɑรรwѳʀɗ. Bɛ gѳѳɗ wɦiʆɛ I'ɱ gѳɳɛ ɑɳɗ รtɑy ѳut ѳԲ tʀѳuɓʆɛ I ʆѳѵɛ yѳu.

I left out the house then got in my car and started driving to school while I was listening to Rae Sremmurd I got a text from my childhood friend Danielle.
BabyDanni👭🙊:Hey girl
QueenTia💖👑💖👑:Hey boo
BabyDanni👭🙊:Wyd
QueenTia💖👑💖👑:Omw to school wbu
BabyDanni👭🙊:Girl nothing bored asl
QueenTia💖👑💖👑:lol you poor thing😋
BabyDanni👭🙊:I can't stand you lol😂😝
QueenTia💖👑💖👑: girl bye💁
BabyDanni👭🙊: But you wanna hit up this party tonight with me
QueenTia💖👑💖👑:Girl yass😍 you already know😋💁
BabyDanni👭🙊:lol ok imma pick you up around 8:00 the party start at 9:00 tho
QueenTia💖👑💖👑: bet
BabyDanni👭🙊: Ight imma hit you up later bye✌😘
QueenTia💖👑💖👑:Bye boo✌😘

I pulled up to the parking lot and parked then I started looking for Dalien I saw Dalien ,Nini,  and Rai all seating in the bleachers together so I headed their way. As I was walking up the bleachers I heard someone call my name. I turned to look it was my girl Marley and Frina I glanced back at Dalien to see her looking at me intensely I quickly turned back around. I  started making my way to Marley I sat down  "Hey girl" "Hey boo" "But guess what I heard" "Girl what" "You know Kadari Smith " "Yeh she's one of my best friends" "Oh well I heard that she's pregnant with Omarion kid and that's why she hasn't been here for almost a week" "No she's not pregnant" "I don't know its just a rumor going around that I heard" "Mmm..but Kadari sick with strip throat that's why she hasn't been here" "Oh ok I hope she gets better" "Yeh me too"I said walking off i wonder who would start a rumor about Dari being pregnant. I walked back to where Rai and Dalien  sitting I was about to sit down when Dalien pulled me on to her lap."Why you go over there"she said nuzzling my neck "No Goodmorning or Hey bae just why you go over there"I said pulling away from a little "My bad ma Goodmorning" "Goodmorning""Now why you go over there""Cause Marley had to tell me something" I said rolling my eyes."She couldn't have told you later" "Oh my god Dalien she to tell me something important concerning Kadari so no she couldn't tell me later" I yelled "Dang my bad" "Yeah it is your bad to be honest you really starting to piss me off so just don't  talk to me until I cool off" i said getting up and walking to class. I hate when question me it be irking my nerves once I got in class I sat by Nini and Rai to be honest I think they lowkey like each other I see them almost everywhere together.
I started working on the assignment when Ms.Jackson walked in i put my headphones and started listening to Dae Dae-What you mean .Once i finished the assignment i turned it in and walked out of class i just don't feel good today.
I was walking to my car when boom my world went black....