i guess i was wrong

Tianna pov🌹💎🌹💎🌹

I woke up this morning with arms wrapped around and kissed Dalien on the lips. I started blushing once I remembered what we did last night I got out of bed quietly and went in the bathroom I brushed my teeth then got in the shower. When I was finished I dried myself off then got dressed.(outfit in media)

I  did my hair giving myself a side part then I applied some lip balm. I walked over to Dalien and started trying to get her up I shook her shoulder that didn't work and she wouldn't answered when  I called her name so I started sucking on her neck leaving hickies "Baby" she groaned as she got up "Good morning sunshine" "Goodmorning baby" she said as she got dressed I watched her get dressed then we walked downstairs "So about last night" "What about it" "Well it was amazing" "Lol I know my head game strong asf👅💦💦" Dalien said sticking her tongue out "lol I'll let you believe that" I said jokingly "You wasn't saying that last night though I remember you moaning and screaming Papi,papi,papi" she said smirking "oh shut up" I said blushing "lol but I got to go baby so ilk see you at school" she kissing me "Bye see you at school" I replied I grabbed my phone and black MK backpack then walk end outside an got in my car. I started listening to Kevin gates on my way to school I was driving when my phone started going off with likes and comments on a picture of me and Dalien on my IG this morning.I pulled up to the school parking in the front then I got out I walked into school I was getting some starburst out the vending machine when someone snatched them out my hand and I looked up to see Dalien eating my candy."Huh give me back my candy" I said trying to grab the package out her hand "Nah tgdy mine now" "No they not give em back" I said jumping up trying to get them out her hands "You gonna have to take them from me if you want them back" she said smirking "Please Dalien" I said pouting "Nope not until you say I love you Daddy and give me a kiss😏" "Huh fine I love you Daddy" then I kissed her on her lips she gave them back then I thumped her on her lips and took off running. "Awe what that for" "That's for taking my candy" I said sticking my tongue out "Ight watch imma get ya Lil ass when you leaving out the classroom" "I'm so scared" I said sarcastically then I walked in class. I took a seat next to Dari since we had this class together "Hey boo" "Hey wifey" "Where you been" "Fooling around with Dalien" I said taking out NY notebook "Aww😈 ok I see you😆😉😂😂" "You childish😂😂 but she had took my candy from me on my way to class" "Lol y'all cute" "We try😌 but thank you😘" we both started laughing "So how you and Omarion doing" "Good he took me out the other night we went to Dave & Busters after that we went to the boardwalk" "Awe that's wassup" "Yeh what about you and Dalien" "Lol its good so far she is goofy as hell though but she's stayed loyal so I'm happy" I said blushing thinking about what we did last night  "Mmm tell me what happened  there better be some good ass details too" "What you mean nothing happened" "Stop lying and tell me you aren't blushing for no reason" "Ok fine I'll tell so you know I went home early yesterday" "Yeh" "Well Dalien skipped school to come and hangout with me we was watching Beyond the lights we was cuddled up when they started having sex and Dalien started kissing on me leaving hickies and I got turned on next thing I know she going down on me and when I say her head game is strong its strong👊😍👅💦💦 she had weak as fuck" "That's it" "That's all you need to know"  I said working on the assignment "Huh you no fun" she said pouting I just started laughing. The bell rang and I ran out of class to my 2nd period I didn't see Dalien in the hallway. I walked into class did the assignment and then fell asleep. After 3rd period I still hadn't seen Dalien so I just ate lunch with the girls. The day went by fast asf before I knew it school was over I texted Dalien multiple times but she still wasn't answer ing even when I called her. I would be bored at the house by myself so I just decided to go to the mall. I went into Journey's and got a pair of Looney tune vans,turquoise vans, and 3 pair of new balances. Once I finished shopping there I went to forever 21 and got a burgundy skirt,a gray crop top, a new York jersey, an some gladiator sandals. When I was finished I went by the food court to get some food I was ordering some pretzel bits from Aunt Annie's when I saw Dalien and some girl all hugged up. I walked out of line towards them Dalien had her back turned towards me so I tapped on her shoulder the girl and Dalien both turned around "So you can't answer my calls or text but you can go to the mall and fuck around with other girls I've been looking for you all day you had me  worried sick about you and you sitting here cheating on me so I guess I gave you what you wanted now you through with me" I said yelling "Tia you need to calm down for real for real" "Nah don't tell me to calm down I've been worried about you all day and you sitting here cheating on me so don't tell me to fucking calm down you know what that's it I'm through delete my shit out your phone I see how you do I shouldn't have believed that you would stay loyal to me but I guess this what I get have fun with your Lil bitch" I said walking away I heard Dalien calling my name but I kept on walking tears started falling as I made my way to my car. I can't believe this shit I was actually falling for her I let the tears fall. When I got home I cried and cried I never felt so hurt i cried myself to sleep that night.