Needed me

Dalien pov👑🏀😍👅💦💦
After I left Tia house I went home and got in the shower. When I was finished I put my underwear and clothes on. I drove to school when I got there I was late so I stopped by the office and got a pass. I was walking down the hallway when I saw Tia getting something out the vending machine I made my way over to her and saw that she got starburst I grabbed the package and got pineapple and strawberry my new favorite to flavors thanks to Tia😈👅💦💦. We fought over the package when finally she called me daddy and gave me a kiss.The wench thumped in on my lip when she was walking away that shit hurt but I told her I'd get her when she came out of 3rd period. I was bored asf up in 2nd period my phone had went dead when I was in the office I grabbed my shit and left when the bell rang.
I skipped school for the rest of the day cause I was bored  and so i went to the mall with my friend Jasmine. Jasmine is darkskinned with sandybrown hair and shes 5,9.We have known each other since we were babies. We shopped a little so when we got hungry we went to the food court Jasmine was telling me about how she had feelings for this girl and that she didn't know how to tell the girl that she liked her. I asked what the girls name was when she said it was me and then she started kissing me I was shocked at first then I tried to get her off of me "Jasmine what the hell is wrong with you I got a girlfriend". When I had pushed her off I felt someone tap me on my shoulder I turned around it was Tia "So you can't answer my calls or my text but you can go to the mall and fuck around with other girls I've been looking for you all day you had me worried sick about you and you sitting here cheating on me so I guess I gave you what you wanted now you through with me" she said looking pissed "Tia you need to calm down for real for real" I said if she just calm down I could explain the situation. "Nah don't tell me to calm down   I've been worried about you all day and you sitting here  cheating on me so don't tell me to fucking calm down you know what I'm through delete my shit out your phone I see how you do I shouldn't have believed that you would stay loyal to me but I guess that's what I get have fun with your Lil bitch" she said walking off "Tia,Tia,Tia I know you hear Tia" I yelled I was running after her but by the time I got outside she had already left. I fucked up bad and now I may never get her back.