Damn they chill

Tia POV😍😘💋❤❤

I was bored asf up in Ms. Smith class its always lame in this class cause she don't let us do anything all she do is talk. I looked up at the time we had one more minute before the bell rang then I could go home I started a count when it was the last ten seconds "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 blast off" I said then ran out the class as soon as the bell rang. I walked to my car and called my baby she picked up on the third ring "Hey" "Ayye baby" "What you doing" "Eating then imma be on my way to pick you up" "Awe ok well I'll see you when you get here" "But what you doing ma" "Nun really on my way home" "Imma be there shortly so  be ready" "Ight I love you" "I love you too baby now give me some sugar" "Lol how imma give you some sugar through the phone" "Just kiss ya phone" "Nah I ain't bout to put my lipstick on my phone its gonna be hard to get off" "Come on now give ya daddy some sugar💋" "Huh fine mmmmuah.... happy" "Yesss" "Lol I see you when you get here" "Ok baby bye" "Bye" I said hanging up I pulled up to my house when I got in I ran upstairs to my bathroom and replied my lipstick an redid my hair. I heard a honk outside so I quickly sniffed my arms I wasn't musty so I grabbed my phone and wallet then ran out the house then hopped in Dalien pretty ass camaro. "Hey baby" she said pecking me on my lips then pulling off "Hey" "You nervous about meeting my family" "Nah not really" "Good you don't need ta because they'll love you" "I hope so" "They will, they will I promise" "Ok" I plugged in my aux cord and we started listening Unlock the Swag by Rae Sremmurd. We pulled up to Dalien house I got out the car then I held her hand we walked towards the house I was nervous asl. "Baby don't worry they'll love you" she said opening the door a young girl came running down the stairs she ran up to me and gave me a hug "Hey I'm Kierra, Daliens little sister" "Nice to meet you I'm Tianna but you can call me Tia"  "That's a cute name" "Lol thank you" we walked into the livingroom and there stood a older version of Dalien "Hey I'm Sheila" "Nice to meet you Ms.Carter you have such a lovely home" "Oh don't call me ms.carter it makes me feel old call me Mama Sheila and thank you" "Your welcome" we all sat down me and Dalien across from Kierra and Dalien Mom. "Dalien wasn't exaggerating when she told us you were gorgeous" "Thank you" I said blushing when I looked at Dalien she was red "Your welcome I'm just glad that Dalien found a good quality girl instead of one of those fast ass little girls out there spreading there legs open for just anybody" "Momma" Dalien said "What its the truth" Her mom said "So how old are you Kierra" I asked "I'm 15 what about you" "I'm 17 just like Dalien" I replied smiling "So Tia tell us about yourself" Mama Sheila said "Ok well my name Tia I love dancing,I'm on drill, I'm 17 years old,I love shopping and eating, my favorite color is purple, I'm planning on going to UCLA, and my lover is Dalien"  I said  Dalien pecked my lips then smiled "I told you she was perfect" Dalien said my phone was vibratingbi had received a text from my momma saying that I needed to come home. "I'm sorry Ms. Sheila my momma wants me home but it was a pleasure meeting you and Kierra" "Oh ok the same to you Chile' come visit anytime" she said hugging me kierra was next to hug me. Dalien led me out the door to car I waved as we drove off "I told you that they would love you" she said grinning "I know lol I had fun meeting them their really chill""Yeh"  we listened to Find you by K Camp and Lil Wayne. We pulled up to my house my momma car was gone she must have already left for work "Come on" I yelled to Dalien while running it started raining "I'm coming" she yelled back as I opened the door she quickly ran in the house. I took my jacket and shoes off an grabbed Dalien hand I led her upstairs to my room. I laid down on the bed and turned the TV on we started watching Bad girls club;New Orleans. I was laying with Dalien snuggled up to me but then she started kissing on my neck I moaned "Baby"  she started sucking on my neck leaving hickeys "Dalien move you freaky ass on some where I'm trying to watch TV" I said pushing her away "Nah baby come on one more kiss and I'll stop" "Huh fine" I kissed her then got on top of her and laid across her chest "Damn Bae got a fat ass" she said massaging my booty I kept on watching TV then I dosed off sleeping in Dalien arms.
"Bae wake up"  I heard somebody say while shaking me "No i don't wanna get up" I said looking up at Dalien "My momma just called me I gotta get home come lock the door"  she said lifting me up. "ok I'll get up" I said walking downstairs we stopped at the front door "Bye baby see you tomorrow" i said pecking her lips "Ight see you  tomorrow baby girl" she said running to her car. I closed the door and walked upstairs to my room I laid back down quickly dosing off again dreaming about Dalien.