I'm listening

Tia POV👑💎💖👑💎💖

Yo,I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked drake, On my life, man fuck sake, if I did I would ménage with'em and let him eat my ass like a cupcake, my man full, he just ate, i  don't duck nobody but  tape, 

I turned my alarm off I still felt hurt from that shit Dalien did aye but that's what my ass get for believing that she could be loyal. I went in the bathroom brushed my teeth then I got in the shower. When I was finished I dried off and put on my clothes.(outfitin media)

After that I applied some lipstick then grabbed my phone and white MCM backpack. I walked downstairs and my momma had already left so I grabbed a Gatorade then left out. I pulled up to Shipley's and got some donuts after they gave me my food I started driving towards school. I pulled up when I was getting out the car I saw Dalien walking towards me but I quickly dodged her I walked over to Nini but I didn't see Kadari.

"Hey boo" "Hey mami" "Where Dari at" "Awe she got strip throat" "Awe imma have to call her later" "Yeh girl but what you been up to" "Huh nothing really I've just been sad lately" "Why boo did some thing happen" "Yeh me and Dalien broke up yesterday" I said tearing up "Awe tia I'm sorry" she said hugging me "Its ok" "Why though I thought y'all were happy" "We were until she went and cheated on me with some girl" "Omg tell me everything that happened" "Ok so after 3rd period yesterday I hadn't seen Dalien so I had been worried I texted and called her but she didn't pick up so I let go by the end of the day I was bored so I decided to go to the mall so I went shopping when I was at the food court I saw Dalien and some girl" "How you know the girl ain't related to her they could have been hanging out" "Nah family don't kiss each other on the lips like they was doing so I walked over and cussed Dalien out then I broke up with her" "Damn Tia" "She shouldn't have promised me shit if she wasn't gonna keep it" I said wiping my face."You'll be ok don't let nonbitch bring you down"  she said hugging me "lol I'll try not to" I said smiling the bell rang and I left mini to go to class.
When I was walking Rai walked up too me "Hey Lil Dalien" "Umm who you talking about"  I said looking around "In talking about you now stop playing" "I'm not playing me and Dalien don't go out anymore" You lying why not" she said shocked "Cause Dalien cheated on me" "With who" "Some girl they was all hugged up and shit then they started kissing  so I broke up with her" "Nah Dalien like you too much to cheat on you what the girl look like" "She was dark skinned with short sandy brown hair" "Awe I know who you talking about Jasmine Dalien close friend but she like Dalien cause one time me and Dalien was playing the game an Dalien got thirsty so she went to get her something to drink well old girl was kept on talking about Dalien and I asked her if she liked Dalien or something she was like  yeah imma cuff her just wait so I guess old girl came on to her and you saw that shit and got the wrong conclusion" "You sure" "Yeh" "Dang I guess I jumped to conclusions but still Dalien hadn't been answering my text or phone calls" I don't know but still you need to go talk to her and her side of the story" "Yeh I will but look I gotta go" "Ight see you later Lil mama"  "Oh and Rai thanks" "You welcome" she said walking off I walked in class thinking of how I was gonna approach Dalien.
I kept on thinking about how I was gonna tell her I'm sorry for assuming until it was lunch I had came up with the perfect plan. I went and found Nini to see her sitting with Rai and Dalien I was walking up to them when Dalien got up. She started walking towards me "Dalien I need to talk to" "Come on let's go somewhere private" I nodded my head we walked out the cafeteria and into the gym there wasn't anybody else in there so we were alone.
"Dalien look I'm sorry" "Nah it ain't your fault I should have had my phone charged and I shouldn't have been hanging with jasmine alone Rai did warn me that she liked me but I didn't listen to her I'm just mad that I let her ass ruin my relationship with you baby do you forgive me" "Yes I forgive you I shouldn't have been jumping to conclusions I should have let you explain when I saw you with her my heart broke I was just hurt and upset I'm sorry will you forgive me" I said my eyes started to tear up "Of course I do" she said picking me up and kissing me till I was breathless "So will you my girl again" "You already know" I said laughing.