❤Netflix and Chill❤

Dalien POV👑🏀😍👊

So my baby got suspended and left me bored asf at school by myself. To be honest I'm bout to just leave and go to Tia house to chill with her. I was waiting for the bell to ring while I waited I went on Tia Instagram and saw that she posted the fight and commented saying"I hate it when bitches talk shit but end up getting they ass beat just know I'm not the one y'all saw what I did to jayla I'll do it to anyone else that wanna talk shit to me". I started dying with laughter my baby a Lil savage when I looked everybody was leaving the classroom so I guess the bell rang.

Warning rated-R
I grabbed my shit then walked out the building to my car once I pulled off I drove to Tia house. I knocked on the door I heard someone coming so I stopped knocking Tia opened the door and jumped on me giving me kisses all over my face. "Hey baby you miss me" I said putting her down "Hey and yes I've been bored" "Well you don't gotta be no more we bout to Netflix and chill" I said walking upstairs to her room when I got there I laid down and grabbed the remote Tia got in bed with snacks in her hands. She laid back we cuddled while watching 💜Beyond the Lights💜 Tia kept hogging up the snacks so I just grabbed a whole bunch and kept it on my side. The sex scene came on so  I started rubbing Tia's thigh she started moaning I got on top of her and started sucking on her neck leaving hickeys. I started undressing her till she was just in a Nike sports bra and boy shorts she grabbed me and took off all my clothes. I kissed everywhere on her body she started squirming up under me. I started leaving trails of kisses down her body leading down to her thighs "Dalien" she said but i shushed her  I slipped off her panties I stuck a finger in her she was so wet I slowly pumped my finger up and down. She moaned as I massaged her she was so tight I slipped another finger in and she started screaming my name I started pumping my fingers faster. I took my fingers out and placed her legs over my shoulder  I put my tongue in her she tasted like strawberries and pineapples I wrote my name in her pussy with my tongue. She kept on moaning as I sucked on her I reached her g-spot and started sucking faster she pushed my head deeper I moved my head and put my fingers back in "What's my name" I said pumping my fingers "Dalien"  she moaned "Nah that's not it" "Daddy" she cried out I felt her starting to twitch "Nah that's not it either" I started going even faster "Ahhh Papi....Papi Dalien" she said while cumming. I licked up all her juice then got on top of her and kissed her "Don't forget it" I said she started dosing off so I turned the TV off and slipped under the covers with her I pulled her to me. I couldn't help but grin she had the best pussy that I've ever had. I slowly fell asleep with us cuddling.