coming for me

Tia POV🌹💸🍑🌹💸🍑

I've been watching youuuuu😉😯😈, At night I think of youu😍🌃, I want to be you ladyyy babyyy😍😘.

I turned my dubsmash alarm off then got out of bed I walked I'm the bathroom brushed my teeth then got in the shower. I had shampooed and condition my hair when I was finished bathing myself I got out. I dried off and got in my black lace VS bra/pantie set then I blower dried my hair I wanted to wear it in curls so I got my curling wand when I was finished I had huge bouncy curls. After I finished doing my hair I got dressed then applied pompeii lipstick.(outfit in media)

When I was finished a bitch was looking bad as fuck. Yes I'm was feeling myself😍😍 I already know Dalien ain't gonna be able to resist me today. I grabbed my phone and purse then walked downstairs I went in the kitchen to see my momma cooking. "Good morning Momma" "Good morning baby you hungry" "Lol😂 you already know" "Yes chile" she fixed me a plate then we prayed after we finished praying I dug in. "Girl slow down there's more than enough" she said laughing I smiled but continued to eat "So what's been going on lately" "What you mean" I said drinking my juice "Like with school have you met anybody how's your grades"she said looking at intensely "Oh lol😂 well my grades are good so far" I replied "That's good have you met anybody" she asked while eating her food "Yes act ually I have we go out now" "Oh really you'll have to introduce him to me sometime" "Umm actually Dalien isn't a he momma she's a girl my girl to be correct" I said looking at her "Hmmm when did you start liking girls" "I've been liked them its just none have never caught my eye"  I said "Oh well whatever makes you happy I'll support with this choice" "Thank you momma its nice to know that you support me no matter what"  I said hugging her."Your welcome baby now gone ahead and go to school before your late" she said hugging me back then she grabbed my plate and shooed me out the door towards my car. I got in my car and drove off to school listening to migos. When I got to school I started looking for Dalien I didn't find her so I chilled with Dari and Nini. "Hey Lil Dalien" "Look who decided to join us" "Lol😂 hey guys" ""Hey" "So what y'all do last night" "Nun really we went to a party but it was lame so we went home early" "Awe well Dalien took me to meet her momma" "Omg how did it go" "It went great I think they like me" I said while on my phone "That's good I'm happy for you" Nini said hugging me "Thank you" I replied "Your welcome" Dari gave me a hug too. When we were walking to the bleachers some girl was mugging me.I walked by her ignoring her Lil stank face that she had going on Dari and Nini were walking behind me. We was sitting down taking pictures when that how from earlier walked up me "Look bitch stay away from Dalien she's mine" "Umm bitch who is you talking to cause I'm not no bitch you may be but I'm not and Dalien is my girlfriend now so she has no use for your loose pussy ass anymore" I said getting mad "Nah hoe you don't get it Dalien is mine shell always be mine your just a fuck and duck nobody wants you" she said getting in my face "If you don't get your thot ass out of my face  I swear to god imma beat your ass" I said "Do it then bitch" that's it I picked her and slammed her then got on top of her an started punching her in her face. She kept on grabbing my hair and scratching me but I kept on punching. I didn't stop when I saw the blood I was getting ready to stomp her when somebody picked me up and took me outside I was struggling to get down when I person sat me down I looked up Dalien. "Huh mane you need to chill" "Nah I don't need to chill one of your old hoes came up to me talking shit and you expect me too chill fuck out of here with that shit" I said pacing "Ok but you the one who let her get to you them hoes just mad that we together some gone talk shit so you gonna fight them too" she said grabbing me "Nah but still you need to let them know that you got a girlfriend and that you loyal to me" "That already know it's just that Jayla obsessed with me even though I told her I got a girl" "Huh I just don't right now Dalien I'm just pissed off" "I know baby I know you ok" "Yeh I'm fine" "But shit you beat that bitch ass" "Lol😂😂 you already know😋" I said laughing. She leaned down to kiss me but we were interrupted by Principal Hayes "Tianna Cole come with please" she said leading me to the office I followed her into the office Jayla was in there too her shirt was covered in blood she had a black eye and a busted lip I started laughing when she looked at me "Tianna what's so funny" Principal Hayes asked "Oh nothing just that I beat this bitch ass" I said through laughs "Ms.Cole watch your mouth profanity is prohibited" "Yes ma'am" I said giggling "Now Tianna since you rarely get in trouble you'll be sent home today with a warning and Jayla this is your 3rd fight this week your suspended 10 days" Principal Hayes said sending me out first Dalien had been sent back to class. So now she couldn't come hang out with me till after school I walked out the building and got in my car then drove off. I received text from Dari and Nini when I got home.
ShootaDari🔫👊🌹:Hey boo
TeddyBearNini😻😽:Hey chula
Me:Hey guys
ShootaDari🔫👊🌹:wyd
TeddyBearNini😻😽:girl I got your fight you beat that bitch ass
Me:nun really chillin and send me my fight wbu
ShootaDari🔫👊🌹:ok I will and we bored asl
Me: lol ily guys I gtg ttyl
ShootaDari🔫👊🌹:lyt bye
teddybearnini😻😽: luv you bye
I put my phone on the charger then got in the shower once I was finished I dried off  put on my Nike sports bra/boy shorts and some basketball shorts. I laid down for a little nap quickly dosing off .