Chapter 1

It was late at night and Danny just got done with a fight from Skulker, who he finally managed to get back into the Fenton thermous.

The fight was harder than usual. He had gotten better armor, (way better armor), and even made it so Tucker couldn't hack it with his PDA.

Danny had scratches, bruises, and cuts all over his body. It didn't look pretty.

"How are you going to explain this to your parents?" Sam asked worridly. "I don't know." Danny answered weakly, still exausted and drained from the fight. "You could say a dog attacked you." Tucker suggested. "No, if I tell my parents that, they'll make me get a raybees shot or something." Danny said, shuddering at the thought. "You could say you were hit by a car." Sam suggested. "Okay." Danny said sarcastically. "Tell my over protective parents that I was hit by a car. I wonder how that's going to turn out."

All three of them sighed. There was just silence for a while before Danny finally said, "I think I should tell them the truth." Sam and Tucker gasped. "Are you crazy?!" Tucker yelled. "He's right Danny." Sam said. "I think that might be a bad idea."

"I'm their son. And they accepted me in the reality gauntlet incident. So why would they change their mind now?" Danny said.

Sam and Tucker shifted from one foot to the other. "Well, okay. If that's what you want to do. We'll support you no matter what man." Tucker said. "Yeah." Sam agreed, "But call us straight after and tell us what they said." "Okay." Was all Danny said before transforming and flying off.