Chapter 11

Vlad's helecopter arrived outside Fenton Works and everyone got out. The front door opened and Danny walked out smiling happily. "Hey guys!" He said. Tucker and Sam ran over to him. "Don't you ever pull a stunt like that again!" Sam yelled trying to sound angry, but was actually relieved that Danny was okay. "Yeah man you realy scared us." Tucker said. They said goodbye to Danny before they walked home.

Maddie and Jack had walked out. "So this is where you were staying this whole time." Maddie said looking at Vlad. "It was no trouble at all. I love having young Daniel over." Vlad said. He too then said goodbye and went back in his helecopter and left.

The Fentons went into their house. "Well I for one am happy the family's back together! We should celebrate. With fudge!" Jack said happily. Everyone had a wonderful time that day. Maddie and Jazz baked a cake, Jack went out to buy some fudge for everyone, and Danny was so happy to finally have his parents back. They kept on appoligizing for what they did and Danny kept saying it was okay and that they didn't need to appoligize anymore. All in all it was a great day, but it had to come to an end. Danny went to bed exhausted from lack of sleep the night before. He fell asleep with good dreams that night.

The next morning, Danny's alarm went off and he hopped out of bed full of energy and ready for a start to a new day. He got dressed in his regular white shirt with the red logo on the front and a pair of jeans. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and hair, then went downstairs to the kitchen where he poured himself a bowl of cereal. His mother and father were already downstairs doing their own thing in the livingroom. As Danny was eating Jazz came downstairs and made herself a bowl of oatmeal. "Morning little brother." Jazz said cheerfully as she sat down. "Morning." Danny responded smiling.

They both finished their breakfast and were about to leave when Jack and Maddie walked in the kitchen and Maddie said, "Can we spare a few of your minutes before you go Danny? There's something we want to show you in the lab." "Sure. I guess." Danny said nonchalontly. Jazz left and Danny followed his parents down to their lab.

"So what is it you want to show m-" Danny couldn't finish his sentence because he was zapped in the back with one of his parent's ghost hunting guns. Danny fell to the floor, unable to move. "You were right Maddie, he would fall for it." Jack said maliciously. He picked up Danny and strapped him down to an examination table where ghosts couldn't even phase through. Danny struggled through the binds but it was a meaningless act. "Ghosts are so easy to fool." Maddie said with triumph in her voice. Danny changed into Phantom and tried to shoot ghost rays at the binds but that didn't help either. "Let me go! Why are you doing this?! I'm your son!" But they just ignored him.

Maddie picked up a disection scalple and walked over to Danny. "What's that for! Please don't do this!" Danny yelled. Maddie put the scalple to Danny's arm and proceeded to cut slowly. Danny started to scream. He screamed so loud that he shouted his ghostly wail.

It shattered glasses and beakers and made his parents fly back knocking them unconsious. His Ghostly Whale ended and he was struggling with but binds with still no luck. Suddenly he saw a shadow come down the stairs. It was Jazz. "Danny!" She yelled and ran over to him, undoing  the restraints and letting him free. "W- what are you still doing here?" Danny stuttered. "I was waiting outside for you. Mom and Dad looked suspicious in the way they asked you that question. When you didn't come out I knew something was up." Jazz said. Danny hugged her tightly. They both walked upstairs and Jazz locked in her parents in the lab.

"Now," Jazz said, "Go upstairs and pack your stuff. It's not safe here anymore." Without saying a word, Danny obeyed and walked upstairs. Jazz also went upstairs and packed a bag too. She met Danny downstairs who was waiting on the couch. They were about to go when she saw Danny's wounded arm. "Oh you're hurt." Jazz said. "It's no big deal." Danny mumbled. "Of course it is." Jazz said, then brought him to the bathroom and wrapped it up.

The two siblings walked out the front door. "Say goodbye." Jazz said. Danny simply waved at the house, before they picked up their bags and started walking.