Chapter 15

It's been a week since Sam and Danny found out they like eachother. They, (but especially Danny), have been so happy since that day. Danny felt like nothing can down him. Not even his parents. He'd finally moved on. He realized if they're going to do that to him, then they're not worth his time.

Sam, Tucker, and Danny were all at the Nasty Burger, talking. "I always knew you two would end up together." Tucker said smirking at them. Sam and Danny blushed. "So," Danny said, "You guys wanna catch a movie or something?" "Sounds great!" Sam and Tucker chirped.

The movie ended and the three of them walked out of the theater. "That movie was awesome!" Tucker said excitedly. "Yeah! I that w-" But before Danny finished his sentence his ghost sense went off.

"I am the Box Ghost!" They heard the Box Ghost yell. Sam and Tucker blocked Danny from of people's sight. "I'm going ghost!" Danny yelled his signature battle cry. The ring came from his chest and he soon turned into Phantom.

"What do you want, Box Ghost." He said nonchalontly. But the Box Ghost just laughed, then flew away. "Hey!" Danny said, flying after him, Sam and Tucker following close behind.

Danny chased him around the corner into an alleyway, but the Box Ghost was nowhere to be seen. "Well that was wierd." Tucker said, confused. Sam agreed. Danny was about to agree too, but he suddenly heard his friends scream, felt a sharp pain on his head, then all blackness, and fell unconcious.