Chapter 2

Danny got to the front steps of his house. He sighed before he walked in.

From downstairs in the lab he heard his mother call, "Danny sweet heart? Is that you?" Danny walked through the livingroom, to the kitchen, and downstairs into the lab where his parents were working on a new ghost hunting gadget.

"Your home late tonight what were you do-" Danny's mother said before she turned around. "Oh my baby! Who did this to you!" She exclaimed in horror. Danny's father turned around too. "My goodness Danny! Did a ghost do this to you!" He asked in a rather loud tone.

Danny looked down at his feet. Not sure how to start this. "I, uh. I need to tell you two something. But you have to promise you won't be mad." Danny said. "Of course dear, you can tell us anything." His mother said kindly.

"Well, you remember the accident a few months ago with the ghost portal?" Danny asked. His parents both nodded. "Well, it did something to me, and well." Danny transformed into Danny Phantom. He looked up at his parents.

There was silence for a few seconds, even though to Danny it felt like hours. Finally his father picked up a bazooka and shot it at Danny making it hit him square in the chest. "Dirty ghost!!" Jack yelled before shooting again.

Danny was in shock. He looked over to his mother for help, but she was already picking up a bazooka too and shooting at Danny. "Please! It's still me!" Danny yelled as he transformed back. But they were relentless. They shot, and shot, and shot. Hitting Danny over and over again.

He was bleeding worse than ever, and he was so weak. But finally he transformed back to Danny Phantom and, with his parents still shooting at him, he took the last of his strength and flew through the roof to the outside.