Chapter 13

Danny blushed. He leaned over and hugged Sam tightly. When he let go Sam said, "Come on, I have something to show you." She grabbed Danny's hand and went to the roof. They lay on their backs and look up at the sky. Danny scooted closer to Sam. "Thank you." He whispered in her ear then kissed her on the cheek.

Sam smiled to herself and lay her head down on Danny's chest. They enjoyed eachothers company as they watched the sky. Hours went by and they just lay there. Eventually Sam fell asleep. Danny got pretty tired too. He picked up Sam and phased through the ceiling and into her room before setting her gently on her back and putting a blanket over her. "I love you." He whispered not knowing that Sam had done that to him before. He kissed her forehead then walked out of the room.

Danny went into his room and changed into his pajamas. As he lay in his bed he felt much more happier. Like he belonged once again. He smiled to himself before falling asleep.

The next morning Danny woke up feeling the joy in the world once more. He looked at the clock. It was 12:47 pm Sam was probably at school right now. He yawned as he got up and changed out of his pjs.

Danny rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he walked downstairs. When he went into the kitchen he smelt pancakes, eggs, and bacon being cooked by Jazz and Sam. "Morning. Or should I say afternoon, sleepy head." Sam said smiling at Danny. Danny returned the smile tiredly. "Nice to see you cheering up little brother." Jazz said cheerfully. Danny's cheeks went red at this, but he just let out a small laugh. "Well you can go wait in the diningroom, we're almost done with the food." Sam instructed Danny. Danny nodded then obeyed and took a seat in the diningroom.

They had a very lazy but at the same time fun day just hanging out and watching movies and bowling. Danny couldn't remember the last time he felt this happy.

When suddenly the doorbell rang.

Sorry I didn't updated yesterday and that this chapter is very short and kind of crappy but i've just been having slight writers block. Anyways I hope you at least enjoyed this chapter to some extent. :3