Chapter 4

Vlad hung up the phone. He took no hesitation to change into Plasmious and fly through the roof, into the night sky.

Vlad flew faster than he's ever flown before. When he got to Amity Park, it took Vlad no more than 2 minutes to find the school. He circled around it 'till he saw a faint glow on a small ghost. Vlad landed right in front of it to see an incredibly beaten up Danny, still in his Phantom form and unconscious.

Vlad noticed Danny's phone still in his hand so he picked it up and put it in his pocket. He then, with upmost carefullness, picked up the limp Danny with both arms.

He couldn't fly back home. It would take too long, it might be too late for Danny. So he made a desicion to teleport home.

Vlad hated teleporting because it took too much of his energy. But in this case, it was worth it.

Vlad focused his consentration before teleporting into the most nice and comfortable bedroom in his house, and gently lying Danny's limp and broken body down onto the bed.

Vlad called in 3 nurse ghosts that served him into the room. They came in with a first aid kit at hand.

"Please fix him up for me." Vlad told  the 3 of them, with tears in his eyes. They each nodded. Vlad pulled up a chair next to Danny and took Danny's hand into his own.

As one of the nurse ghosts went to put rubbing alchohal on one of Danny's many wounds, Danny, though still unconscious, wimpered in pain as tears started to once again roll down his cheeks.

The ghost looked up at Vlad. And though reluctantly, he told her to continue. Vlad looked down at Danny and squeezed his hand harder, though not enough to hurt him.

With hours of tears, wimpers, bandages, and stitches later, the ghosts finally finished.

"Thank you." Vlad said gratefully. "You 3 may be excused, I would like some time alone with the boy. But I assure you, you will be rewarded for your help." The 3 ghosts nodded, and smiled kindly and gratefully at Vlad before packing up the medical stuff and leaving.

Though Vlad was utterly exhausted, he refused to leave Danny alone and by himself.