Chapter 1-Bestfriend jealousy?

Astrid P.O.V

Its been a week but Hiccup is still not showing up, what is wrong with that guy?

Is he getting carzy?

"Astrid what are you thinking?"Fishlegs ask"yeah your like thinking sooo far"Tuffnut said"nothing just worried about Hiccup"i answerd"ohhh"they all said

"Hey look is that Hiccup?!"Ruffnut said as she pointed Hiccup we all look at Hiccup with another guy luaghing with him"is it me or Hiccup is friends with the school gay"Snotloud said"your right, if Hiccup is going to be friends with him, his gonna be a gay"Tuff said.

At school

"Hey guys!"Hiccup said as he showed up"hey.."we all said, well... acttually we have a plan to make him not to tured in to a gay"so why don't we go to the gym after class so that our man instict is gonna be full battery"Snotloud said"sure"Hiccup reply.

After the Hiccup and Snotloud going to gym

"Did it work?"Tuffnut ask to Snotloud"no we never made it he said he's going to the bathroom bjt it turns out he ran away"Snotloud said while panting, i was just listening to them."well we need a plan B."Fishlegs said.

After a few hours

"Astrid can i talk to you"Hiccup ask as he showed up"sure"i said.

"So whats up?"i ask"you been acting wierd lately, what seems to be the promblem"he ask"nothing.... its just you never had a time for us, for me, for the gang"i said explaining"what?! A guy can't have a new friend?"he ask"a friend to replace us?"i ask back"no, a new friend for fun, unless your jealous of Eret"he said"no, no im not just, forget it Hiccup.. new friend or not, your still be my buddy"i said"if you insist"he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah looks like someone is jealous...

No just saying

My dear friend SPB_LenYukki_Lover or Hailie please if you know whats gonna happend, dont spoil it. Okay?.