Chapter 20/Epilogue:Celebration!!

Before we head to the story i just cut the Chapters, so that the chapters will be exactly 20.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astrid P.O.V

"HAPPY GRADUATION DAY!!"me and the gang all shout as we cheers our drinks more like beers, hahaha only for today"Better not, to get drunk again"Hiccup said teasing me"haha very funny Hiccup"i said.

Night time........

After we celebrate we decided to go camping, we are all sitting on a log, while putting our masrh mallow in the camp fire.

"How about a we tell scary stories"Snotlout suggest, we just nodded.

"Once upon a time, a guy named Tuffnut"

"Hey why my named is in the story?"Tuff ask"we're all in the story"Snotlout said"anyways..."Snotlout added.

"Is walking at a dragon academy, then when Astrid's dragon is shooting spikes, one of the spikes, hit Tuffnut chest, WHERE HIS HEART IS! then he died. A few months has past. They are nightmares that is always hunting Astrid every night, and i was always there to comfort her."

"Uh..... ew!"i said

"Then one night Astrid is shouting very loud making the whole village awake, then i, Snotloud go there and the others to comfort her except Hiccup, well...., his there but he did not comfort her."

"Im sure i would never do that"Hiccup said

"Then i look directly to Astrid eyes as she look at me, then i kiss her on lips."

"EW!!"I shout

"Then we get married."

"That wasn't a scary story, thats a gross, disgusting and dirty story"i snapped

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Every people has that time of our lives, that is very scary, but you did all you can, just to get out of it.
Some people loose and some people succeed.

When Astrid dream about Hiccup and herself. She thought that was really true and that's why she try herself to wake up, just to get out it.

Dagger is always want to get revenge, cause becuase of Hiccup's mother, his father died, but Hiccup's mother didn't mean it, she just did it to defend Hiccup.

Remember my fellow readers, Revenge is not always good, some people use revenge in a good way, some people use revenge in a bad way. Like Dagger.

And saying good bye is hard to. For me its very hard. But its not good bye yet.