Chapter 16:She's in trouble(Part 3)

Before we even head to the story, if some of you didn't understand Fishlegs and Snotloud conversation i'll recap it for you'all!

Recap....

"Hey Snotloud where is Hiccup?"Fishlegs ask"He slept on the hospital then he said he'll never go back until Astrid is okay"Snotloud explain"oh....."all was i can say.

End of recap....

Yeah sorry for the mistakes yesterday.
Hope you forgive me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At surgery day......

Hiccup P.O.V

Im waiting for the surgery to be done and hopefully she'll wake up soon or sooner.

Few hours past and after the surgery....

"Doc, how the surgery?"i ask the doctor as soon as he go outside the sugery room"the surgery went fine as soon as she wake up she can go home, you may visit her, she just need to be transfer to a another room"He explain"thank you Doc"i thank him.

Few minutes.......
Then i enter the room when Astrid is.

"Hey Astrid, hope you wake up soon and as soon you wake up i'll be right there for you"i said.

Then i go to the Hospital chapel and pray there.

Few minutes......

I enter Astrid room but what i saw is Astrid is awake, Lord answer my prayers"thank you"i whisper.

"Astrid your awake!"i said"im so glad your awake, i miss you so much!"i added"Thank you, but how did i get here?"Astrid ask"you got hit by a gun"i explain.

Your life is in danger~Unknown

Wait your friends too hhahahaha~unknown

"Whos that?"Astrid ask"no one, i dont think you wanna know"i explain"okay...."she said

Then my phone start to ring and its Tuffnut.

Yes Tuff, you need anything?

(Yes, i need help, my sister is missing, but i think somebody left a note, but i dont think she'll wrote this)

I was shock of what i heard

What does it says?

(Its says:finding your sister? Well you shouldn't be, cause you said you dont wnt her in your life.... now you get what you'd ask for. Thats what he/she said)

We'll be right there

"Who's that?"Astrid ask"Its Tuffnut, Ruffnut is missing, inthink this Guy/Girl is involving everyone"i explain