Chapter 18:We're ending this

Hiccup P.O.V

Hello?

(Good news Sir.Hiccup, we found out who is Unknown is, he's name is Dagger, we put him to the jail now, dont worry Sir.Hiccup as soon as he try to escape, we're gonna put a death penelty to him)

Thank you, detective Josh, it really means a lot coming from you

(Your welcome Sir.Hiccup we're happy to help)

"Who's that?"Astrid ask, oh i forgot i been watching Astrid"its detective Josh, i just want to figure out who's unknown is, and put him to the jail"i explain"i didn't know you got a plan"She said.

Astrid P.O.V

"Hiccup?"i said"yeah"Hiccup said as he turned around to face me"who is unknown?"i ask"well..... he is Dagger"my eyes wided of he said"remember when i was in the hospital?"I ask"yeah, why?"he said"well i just dream about me and you and the killer that is trying to kill you, and i just thought that Dagger is the killer on my dream"I said"well did he say anything, why is he trying to kill me?"he ask"i dont know, i really cant barely remember anything"i said trying to think of my dream"but whatever it is, its all okay now"He said

Dagger P.O.V

What the heck! How did the do that? How did they catch me!! Im gonna escape in this dirty jail.

I then try to get the keys from one of the police belly,"Yes i got it!"Wait did i say that out loud'oh no!' I thought"Hey thats the keys! Your trying to escape, hand it over"The police said"whatever, i can escape by myself anyway"i said bragging. Then the police call the head or chief of there squad.

"Dagger is trying to escape, dagger is trying to escape"

Few moments later

"Why are you blading my hair and doing it bald?"i ask"dont you know, your gonna have a electric shot, you have a death penelty"The guy said who is blading my hair.

(Fun fact: in the old days here in philipines, where president Ferdinand Marcos is the president, he put the death penelty, by blading there hair then they gonna use the electric shot to the head. I learn that from my father while we're watching a old movie)

(Can we skip the electric thingy, its very scary, trust me the movie is very scary)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~