Chapter 5:Jealousy is not my thing

Astrid P.O.V

I was walking to the hallway to get my book and go home, but then i saw Hiccup hugging with ANOTHER GIRL!, but do not care we're only in a fake relationship, so what?!. Ok maybe im a bit jealous that his gonna replace me. Hahha kidding.but really im a bit jealous.well this is not fair it needs to be fair.so i walk to them and....

"Well well. Is this the girl your gonna replace me?"i ask but i was i bit suprise that i said that"no Astrid its not what you think it is"Hiccup said"no it is"i reply madly"please Astrid dont be jealous i can explain"Hiccup said"no need to explain and FWI JEALOUSY IS NOT MY THING!"I said mentiong the last sentence i just said.

I walk to Heathers house she gone home early she said she needs some rest when i got i tell everything that just happend.

"He did that?! Okay i know its just a fake relationship but you like him no like like him then he hurt your feelings?! He's gonna pay for that"Heather said madly Heather is my best friend she is just very strick at cheerleading practice."okay first of all i dont like like him and second please dont do what your planing to do and third thank you that you listen to my story"i said"your welcome but you know we need some driving trip"She said"no need besides we need some rest we nationals to attend in monday we got to do our best"i said"fine"she reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow big word for the Jealousy is not my thing but it also hurts that she said she dont like like him.

Bye!