Chapter 11:Secret

Before you guys even think that Hiccup and Astrid are gonna have a real relationship...... well think again before Hiccup got hit by a gun this is what Astrid was gonna say to Hiccup.

Find out in chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup P.O.V

We are just talking and luaghing."hey Hiccup can i talk to you for a second?"Astrid ask"sure"i said"alone"She said then the others just leave.

"Soo what do wanna talk about?"i ask"about what happend before you got hit by a gun"She said"oh right i didn't mean to do that"i apologize"its okay but can we keep it a secret"she said i was really remembering that time then i snapped back"sorry whats are we gonna keep as a secret?"i ask"you know that we kiss but our lips really didn't touch"she said"sure no problem"i said.

"You guys kiss?!"someone ask so we turned around and saw Fishlegs"wait they kiss?"Snotloud ask"wait so your saying Hiccup and Astrid K-I-S-S?"Tuffnut said as he spells the word 'Kiss'"is that the part of the fake relationship?"Ruffnut ask"ok first we didn't okay maybe but our lips didn't touch, second that is not the part of this fake relationship third how long you been standing there?"Hiccup said"well when we heard the word kiss i just walk like 2 inches away and think that you 2 kiss"Fishlegs explain"i dont get it you said you kiss but your lips didn't touch"Snotloud said"Hiccup has a bubble gum and blow it and smash the gum to my lips slowly"Astrid explain"i still dont get it maybe if you explain it more tell us"Tuffnut and Ruffnut said while walking away "can you guys keep it as a secret"i ask"sure"They all said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys its really short my tab is like 4 or 3 percent.

So i gotta go!! Bye!