Chapter 6:Sorry

Astrid P.O.V

Im on my bed playing my phone until....

Astrid please answer my text and phone calls im so sorry please~Hiccy

He's been sending text to me and calling all day but i just ignore him but i think i should give him a chance.

Fine..... meet me at the park we'll talk about it~Asty

Thank thor you finally answer my text anyways i'll meet you there~Hiccy

Then i didn't reply again and get my skateboard and head to the park.

At park....

I saw Hiccup on the bench he called me but i just continue tl walk to the bench where he was sitting.

"Hey im so glad i can finally explain to you"Hiccup said"make it quick and good"i said"ok so Yasmin Smith is my cousin we just dont have the same surname"he said"then why are you hugging her?"i ask"because i ask her want girls like the most then she said that most girls like chocolate then i hug her for thank you"he explain i was so shock"im so sorry"i apologize then i hug him"its okay"He said then i punch him on his shoulder"what was that for?"He ask"thats for calling me early in the morning and late in the night"i said and kiss him on the cheek"thats for everything else"i said.

~the next day~

I was walking out of the house and open the gate but what i saw is Hiccup"hey goodmoring m'lady"Hiccup said"What are you doing here?"i ask him"nothing just wanted to take you to school cause thats what boyfriends do"he explain.

Fishlegs P.O.V

Me, Snotloud, and the twins are at hiding at the side of the wall of Astrid house. We are listening to Hiccup and Astrid conversation.

"Ohhh so now i get Hiccup and Astrid is on a fake relationship"Tuffnut said Snotloud put his hand on his face facing down"guys how many times do we have to tell you that they are having a fake relationship"I said"well... you only said Hiccup needs a girlfriend not a relationship"Ruffnut said"relationship and girlfriend is just the same"Snotloud said"i hate to admit it but Snotloud is totally right"i said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for not updating for 3 or 4 days just been busy here at home.

Well bye for now!!