Chapter 10:Back to normal

Astrid P.O.V

Its been 1 week since the surgery is done but Hiccup is still now waking up. I wacth him sleep peacefully.

"Oh Hiccup when are you gonna wake up? Please dont leave me. I would die if your not gonna wake if im gonna die i want to kiss you"i said as i rest my head down to the bed."woah what a dream"i heard someone said so i look up and saw Hiccup awake! Oh tjose green forest eyes i miss that"Hiccup! Im so glad your finally awake"i said"ok wait i'll call the gang and tell them your awake"i added"uhhh should we call the doctor first?"he ask"no. Trust me you dont wanna see his face"i said"ok..."he said slowly

The gang arrivive

The doctor is here too tell when is he gonna be out."ok its seems like Hiccup can go now he just need some fresh air cause he's been inside the hospital"The doctor said we just all stair at his face because of his funny face"you are right i dont wanna see his face"Hiccup whisper to my ear"told ya"i whisper back.

At the park

We just take a walk at the park for some bonding with the gang.

"Hiccup you should've seen Fishlegs face when its time for your surgery"i said while chuckeling(did i right that word right?)"Hey i was nervous that the surgery is not gonna be okay"Fishlegs snapped.

"Uhhhh is anyone feels like somebody is following us"Tuffnut said i just rolled my eyes"yeah your right"Ruffnut agreed"okay here's the plan you walk backwards and i walk forwards"Tuffnut said to Ruffnut"why do i get to walk backwards?"Ruffnut ask i then feel somebody is been wacthing us so i've been so curious"uhh Astrid are you okay?"Fishlegs ask"yeah im right lets just seat for a while"i suggest"is anyone see Snotloud?"Hiccup ask"im going to the bathroom"Tuffnut said.

Few moments past

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"we heard Tuffnut scream so loud while running towards us"Tuff what happend?"i ask"haha You should've seen Tuffnut's face in the bathroom"Snotloud said while laughing"wait so your the one who's been following us?"i ask"yep"he said popping the letter 'p'.