Chapter 9:Dont leave me....

Astrid P.O.V

i saw Hiccup lying down the ground, a tear escape my eye.be strong Astrid.... be strong.

I then called Fishlegs....

(Hello)

Fishlegs quick we need to bring Hiccup to the hospital he got hit by a gun

(Ok will be there)

Thank you i'll text you the adress so that you can pick us

(Okay will be there as soon as possible)

Then i text the adress.

At the hospital

We are all sitting waiting for the doctor come out Hiccup's parents are there too. Until the doctor came out whats mlre weird is he's name his name is doctor big time"uhh may i ask you a question"i ask the doctor"sure"he reply"whats your surname?"i ask"please not luagh its loser but im a very good doctor"he said i try not to luagh.

"Anyways your son is okay he just need a surgery because the gun just hit him is very deep"he explain i was shock the smile that the doctor's name that make me laugh fade away when i heard about the news."i'll be going"i said as i walk away while a tear escape my eyes.

The next day

The next day i did not come to school and just visit Hiccup.

When i enter the room. i cry seing my bestfriend in the hospital."you jerk you promise that you wont leave me but look at you trying to survive from this horible accident"i said as i cry even more.

Flashback

"Ok ok we make a promise to each other no matter what happends we wont break it"Astrid said"okay my promise is i wont leave you no matter what, now its your turn"Hiccup said"my promise is to defend you from every school bullies"Astrid said. Hiccup was hthe school bully when they are in 6th grade."wow i didn't expect that you will be so confident"Hiccup said teasing Astrid"well if you didn't then try to chase me"Astrid said as she run they laugh and laugh.

End of flash back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~