Chapter 4:akward...

Astrid P.O.V

I was practicing for the national, i wasn't really participating i dont know its just the feeling when im with Hiccup it feels like im enjoying it?.
No no no i am not falling for the skinny little city headed boy. But he is sooo cute. "Astrid ASTRID!"i then snapped back to reality and saw Heather yelling at me"Sorry"i apologize(geez Thank you Heather just great panira ng moment)"Astrid i dont want you to be an emberessment so please just participate, the nationals are in like 3 days"Heather said"im so sorry it wont happend again"i apologize(men i think im inlove with bring it on hahha please wacth that movies✌).

After practice

"Hey how was your day?"Hiccup ask as he saw me he really dont ussually does that, soo its kinda feel akward"its good"i say.

Hiccup P.O.V

I ask Astrid about her day and she said it was good. I am shock when i ask her that, but i didn't show any emotions at all. But i think she deserves to be ask about her day, i mean look at her, her smile her rosy cheeks(i dont really know if Astrid got rosy cheeks) her cute ocean blue eyes and her very soft blonde hair. "Uhh... Hiccup your drooling"Astrid said i was very shock i mean your drooling infront of a girl, i am so eberassing"oh sorry"i said"its ok"she said(akward..).
Author would you stop that!.

Weird feeling inside of my body.... but what is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry for a short chappie.
just gotten out of idea..... or do i?? *winks*.

Bye!!