Chapter 13:Unknown

Astrid P.O.V

I wake being a happy girl as i could be until that intterupt by a call "urghhhhh who is it"i said to myself then i look who's calling"oh its Hiccup"

Hey how are you?

(You know you have to get ready but before that could you check your balcony? Please)

Okay...

Then i check my balcony and hang up with Hiccup."what are you doing here?"i ask"cant i check my girlfriend in the morning,quick i have a suprise for you"Hiccup said.

I then go downstairs, my parents are in a vacation but what i saw downstairs is breakfast"you made this?"i ask Hiccup he just nodded"i didn't know you can cook"i said"i'll do everything for my girl"Hiccup said i blush of whta he said.

"Breaking news a huge storm is coming please stay inside your house all classes are suspended stay safe"

"Looks like there's a storm you better go home cause you cant go home when the storm is here"i said to him"nope im not gonna leave you, remember in 2nd grade"Hiccup said"hey i was 7 there!"i snapped"fine you can stay but when the storm is out you can go home"i said"yes mother..."he tease i just rolled my eyes as chukles.

Hiccup P.O.V

I chukles but that breaks when i saw a text massage

I see your okay now...... but dont worry thats only the beggining i have more plans for you and you'll love it~unknown

I was a bit curious of who is unknown is"who is that?"Astrid ask"its nothing.

You can run now Hiccup but you cant hide from me. Im wacthing you everywhere you go~Unknown

Then i reply.

Who are you, but who ever you are dont hurt my family and friends. And stop bhothering me~Hiccup

He reply so fast.

I thought your tough but i guess i was wrong anyways i still gotta review my traps for you~Unknown

"Let me see that"Astrid said as she gets my phone i think she knows that im a bit curious.

"It cant be......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

What a creepy chapter well i kinda what this book to end in a creepy way but.... i decided not to so im putting the creepy chapters in the middle.

Ohhhhhh i wonder who is unknown?