|> Matt x Reader x Mello <|

[Matt x Reader x Mello][AU][Containing mildly sexual content][Edited May 9th 2019]

-

     It was the weekend, Saturday, in fact. The time for fun and games, right? No, for you, it was as dreary as any other weekday. You were at a party with a couple of friends, just to pass the time. You knew most people here, considering it was basically everyone from your year group in school, but a few you didn't recognise.

    You were bored because, for the last ten minutes or so, your friends had been outside in the front garden along with most of the other guests. With the amount of people, there was bound to be disagreements. You guessed it, there was a fight. Now, don't lie to yourself, you loved a good old fight as much as the next kid, but this one was a little different for you.

    You see, in the fight, was your crush Mello. He was a well known hot head, and handy fighter, but you weren't so confident in his abilities. Especially not against the biggest guy in your year. You would really rather not see Mello get beaten to a pulp, as selfish as that may have sounded.

     No one knew you liked Mello, in fact it seemed to be the opposite. He had originally wanted to be your friend, but the surprise social interaction, not to mention he had been your crush for the longest time, before he tried to talk to you, meant that you became very flustered. You just wanted to book it out of there. The only thing you could think of to do, out of pure instinct was to lash out verbally. Since then, he seemed to have an extreme dislike for you, and took every chance to get one up on you, of humiliate you in anyway. But of course, you weren't a push over, and snapped back every time. And thus, the rivalry began.

    Mello wasn't in many of your classes, thankfully, but you spotted someone who was. Matt. He was leaning on a counter in the kitchen, tapping away on his phone, seeing as his game consoles had been forbidden for tonight. He was Mello's friend, but you got on alright with him, though Mello never seemed too pleased about that, always taunting him about speaking to you, on the less frequent occasions you and Matt did speak. Matt would just laugh it off and just playfully punch Mello on the arm before continuing with whatever it may be he was doing. Mostly videogames.

     "Hey Matt." You leaned on the counter next to him. He look up at your before pulling a big grin and dimming the screen of his phone, keeping it in his hand.

    "Hey, (Y/N)." You wondered why he wasn't outside watching the fight. I mean, him and Mello were practically bothers. Unless he just doesn't know...

    "Why aren't you outside watching Mello fight?"

     "I know he'll win." How can he be so sure?

     "Eh?"

     "That big guy may look though, but its one hit and lights out." Matt says with a confident smirk. He heads towards the living room and you follow. As soon as you step in the hall, however, the front door smashes open Mello storms in looking victorious. Okay, maybe he did win. The group of people barrelling in is loud and excited. The hostess suddenly emerges from a side room as herds everyone into the living room where you meet up with your friends. You tune out the buzzing of their overly excited voices when the hostess comes back in with a velvet black bag. Everyone eyes her suspiciously as she announces that everyone's name is in the bag, and that you will all be playing half hour in hell.

     "Don't you mean seven minutes in heaven?" A few chuckles are heard as you call out.

     "No. This is basically the same. But longer, hence the name!" You roll your eyes at her shallowness.

    "Since you seem think you know everything, why don't you go first, (Y/N)?" You roll your eyes at her arrogance and plunge your hand in the velvet bag and pull out a name slip. You open it and read the name inside your head.