|> Near x Mello x Reader <|

[Near x Mello x Reader][Yandere!Reader][Edited May 10th 2019]

-

    The only sound to be heard were your heels click, click, clicking along the marble floors, the sounds reverberated off the cool white walls. Your arms were folded over your chest and a frown was etched onto your face as you stared down at your phone, leading you through the SPK headquarters with the GPS tracker it was wirelessly hooked up to.

    You see, you had an infatuation with a certain chocoholic, and you weren't just the jealous type, oh, no. You were the Yandere type. Anyone who come too close to Mello would undoubtedly pay the highest price. He was rightfully yours. 

    You had worked with him in the Mafia, and been his second in command since he first arrived. You had done everything he had ever asked of you, with a smile and flourish. You would give your life for him without a second thought. But, you would also take someone else's life without a second thought. When it came to someone threatening your love for Mello, it was the only thing you could do.

    You had spoken to an info broker after deciding that this 'Near' Mello would continually speak of, had far too much of his attention. The broker showed you someone who worked along side Near, and you planted a tracker on them.

    Your hand fell to the waistband of your jeans, and the cold metal of the knife brushed over your fingertips. It drew blood as you traced the blades edge. You knew how dangerous this would be, the chances of you getting caught were extremely high, and you didn't even want to think about what could happen if you were caught. You sucked the blood from your finger. 'All for you, Mello, my love'. 

    You slammed the door open and all heads quickly whipped around to you, with wide eyes. An albino, an albino, where was he? You heard Mello talking about Near, analbino boy, where the hell was he?! You began to shake in rage and anticipation. There weren't many people, but your target wasn't here, the best thing to do was switch to plan B.

    You hand dove into your bag and you pulled out a loaded pistol. You narrowed your eyes and took aim, quickly sweeping around the room, eliminating every single one. One last investigator ran up to you, but you placed the barrel against his skull and shot him a point blank range, without so much as a flinch. 'I'm doing this for you, my love.'

    A door slamming open on the other side of the room caught your attention. There stood the albino you'd been looking for. Your lips curved into a smirk. His eyes darted across the bodies on the floor, seemingly detached and void of emotion. You scoffed at the pitiful albino boy.

    "Hah. What my love Mello was fussing over you for is beyond me..." You shrugged nonchalantly to yourself. His steely grey eyes settled on you, his small fists clenched at his sides. 

    "So you're the psychopath Mello was talking about." He chortled to himself and you lit up with rage.

    "What?!" You hollered, taking a few stomping paces forward, your heeled boots sloshing in a pool of blood, splattering it up your jean leg.

    "He said if I tried to do anything, you'd come for me, though I didn't believe him." He threw and dice into the air and caught it, repeatedly. Your eye twitched in anger. "Though, he was right. You really are a psychopath. Just like him." 

    A ferocious scream ripped from your throat and your feet pounded across the blood soaked floor, as he tore away down the corridor he'd come from. You were gaining on him quickly, and as you were on his tail, you pounced on him from behind, taking you both tumbling to the ground.

    There was a loud, dull thump as his small frame smacked on the floor and he let out a loud groan of pain when his head made contact with the floor, creating an almighty crack. It sounded painful. Good. You easily got to you feet and with a smirk and slight chuckle, you grabbed a handful of his matted hair, and dragged him across the floor, heading back to the bloodied investigation room. 

    He whined and writhed in agony as you dragged him to the middle of the room, his white clothes getting soaked in the blood of his co-workers. You dropped to your knees behind him, finally discarding the pistol and grabbing the knife, pressing it up against his neck.

    "I don't understand." He grunted out and you pressed the knife against his neck more, drawing a trickle of blood. "Why are you doing this?"

    "Oh? You don't know?" You giggled, tightening your grip, making the boy squirm and writhe in pain. Your voice dropped to a sickly sweet whisper. "No on gets in the way of my love for Mello..."

    Those were the last words he ever heard as you drove the knife into his neck, dragging it across, tearing his skin open and ending his life. His body slumped just as the door opened.

    There stood the person you would never expect, never in a million years. Mello. It took him only seconds to scan the scene and draw his gun on you. You gasped, eyes going wide and glassy. You dropped the knife and stood, holding your bloodied hands up, trying to feign innocence. 

    "What the hell?!" He yelled around the room, his voice bouncing and booming with the acoustics of the room. "Why the hell did you do this!?"

    "I-I love you, M-Mello!" You pleaded, walking towards him.

    "Don't come any closer!" He yelled, but you continued until you were right in front of him, tears streaming down your face.

    "He was in the way of my love!" You wailed. "Tell me it's okay! Tell me everything's okay, and that you love me!" You pleaded, tears clouding your vision.

    "It's not okay!" He yelled and you cringed, crying harder, internally cursing fate for this wretched situation. "I could never love you, (Y/N)..."

    "Then... Kill me..." You begged and everything became silent.

    "What...?"

    "Kill me!" You yelled. "It's got to be better than what's ahead of me! You don't love me! There's nothing here for me anymore!" 

    And he didn't argue as you choked on sobs and hiccups, your world shattering around you.

    "It's my last request, I want you to be the one to kill me!" You begged. "Please, Mello, Please. End me."

    And as he pulled the trigger, your world faded to black.

..................