|> Ryuk x Reader <|

[Ryuk x Reader][Edited May 9th 2019]

-

    You remember all too well, the day the task force got a death note. Pretty much everyone on the team touched it and could see the shinigami that came with it. Including you. Ryuk was his name, and he got rather annoyed by the fact that you had difficulties identifying his gender. Which is male.

     He was surprisingly like most other human males. One common trait was the interest in a woman's body. That became apparent when you were showering in full confidence and suddenly a raspy voice comes from close by.

     "Nice body!" He said. Your head turned and you screamed, grabbing a towel and covering yourself with it. Luckily he hadn't seen any of the front. "D'aw! Can't I see more?" You had yelled and screamed until a flushing Matsuda came in and managed to persuade the Shinigami to leave you to shower.

     Ryuk also seemed to be quite the prankster, a sassy one at that. He would always make sarcastic comments about everyone. No one was excluded from his irritating insults. Especially not you or Misa. Everything that came out of his mouth towards you two was obscenely sexual. He eventually annoyed everyone so much, they had left the HQ, but left you there as a distraction for Ryuk.

     And that brings you up to the here and now.

    "Hey Apple~"

    "Don't call me that." You grunt.

    "Well, why ever not, Apple?" He is always teasing you.

     "I said don't call me that."

     "Humans." A head shake. "Where are the others? Left you behind, Huh?"

    "Yeah. They've gone out, thanks to you." You say with as much attitude as you can muster. Although it's hard when you find the Apple loving shinigami rather intimidating. He throws himself onto the couch opposite you, but sort of awkwardly floats into position, laying on his side, using one arm to prop himself up and resting his head on his closed fist. You take an apple from the fruit bowl and fling it as hard as you can at his face. You miss-aim slightly and it bounces off the top of his head before he catches it with one hand.

    "Well.. That was mean." He devours the apple in three greedy bites. He then snatches your car key from the table and alters his sitting position. He sits back casually and spreads himself out, in an upright sitting position. You're guessing he is trying to be alluring. He spins your car key on one finger before it slips off and slides across the polished floor and under the couch your sat on. You gasp and look behind the couch, hoping they came out that side. Which they didn't. You sigh and then turn back to Ryuk.

    "That was mean!" You gasp.

    "What shame." He says blankly. You get down on your knees and reach around under the couch carefully, not trusting what might be under there. And of course, Ryuk gets the wonderful view of your behind he was hoping for.

     "Oh yeah..." He mutters to himself happily, watching you wriggle and try to get the key. You sigh happily once you've got it and stand up, inspecting it carefully for any damage.

    Smack.

    You feel a harsh wallop on your behind. You soon to see Ryuk standing closer than needed.

    "What the heck?! You can touch people too?!" You jump back from him.

     "Yup." You can tell he sounds very smug.

    "Jesus." You mutter, turning around to walk away

    Smack.

    You blush and mutter angrily. "Pervert." Before walking towards your room. Behind you, you hear;

    "You know it! Nice ass, Apple!~"

....................