|> Touta Matsuda x Reader <|

[Touta Matsuda x Reader][Edited May 9th 2019]

-

    "Can I do anything for you, Ryuzaki-kun?" You ask him sweetly. You worked for L, along with Watari. You knew who he really was, but had no worries about you revealing anything. You never would. You cared about L too much. He had helped you out many times in the past, and vice versa. In fact, it became such a regular occurrence, you decided to work for him as a maid, so to speak. You didn't mind cooking and cleaning, in fact, you relished in domestic activities.

     "Hmm..." He looked around in thought. "This place has gotten quite dusty and its bothering me. Do something about it, please, (Y/N)-chan." Some people would say he was cocky, but you knew that it was just his mannerisms so it didn't bother you, although sometimes it shocked other people.

    "I'm on it!" You give him a cheesy grin and double thumbs up and you flit away to get the cleaning supplies.

    Sat on a sofa, Matsuda whispers to Light.

    "Don't you think Ryuzaki's taking the biscuit a bit? Clean is all she ever seems to do!" He exclaims a little too animatedly and he draws a few annoyed looks and one confused look from you.

    "Yes. It's like he has no respect for her." Light mutters angrily, although all he really wants is to get a few digs in at L for accusing him of being Kira.

    "And why does she always do as he says? It's like she's to scared to stand up for herself!" Matsuda jumps up from the couch excitedly before sitting back down.

     "It doesn't seem like she's too scared, to me." Light looks over at you, prancing around L with his cheesecake, holding just out of his reach as a tease.

    "Y/N..." L deadpans.

    "Yes, Ryuzaki-kun?" You bat your eyelashes and watch him reach for it, though you're fractionally taller than him, due to his slouch.

    "Give my cheesecake back and get back to cleaning." Ryuzaki commands.

    "Come get it!" You coo. He finally snatches it back away from you.

    "Now get back to cleaning!" He commands and you give a wide closed eye smile, but another voice soon buts in.

    "That's out of order, Ryuzaki!" Its Matsuda. You idiot, Matsuda... "You can't treat her like that!"

    "I believe she's a maid. That's her job." L raises an eyebrow.

    "Yeah you should still treat her with some damn respect! I don't like the way you've been treating her lately and-" you had been cleaning for a good few minutes when L interrupts Matsuda's speech.

    "Matsuda. You're on cleaning duty with miss (Y/N)." L blinks boredly.

    "What?!" He seems shyly shocked.

    "Go help (Y/N) with the cleaning." Matsuda goes to argue back but sighs in defeat and leaves the room to join you cleaning he corridor.

     "Sorry I got you in trouble Matsuda." You turn to him, where he's scrubbing the floor on his hands and feet.

    "Huh?"

     "You were just looking out for me, though I was fine." You raise an eyebrow and he chuckles and blushed, rubbing the back of his head. "Go on." You motion your head towards the main room again.

    "Huh, (Y/N)?"

    "You've helped enough, Matsuda."

    "But I've barely star-"

    "This isn't your job. I'm going to go get more bleach (;)), and by the time you get back, you'll be gone, okay?"

    "Wai-" you cut him off by pressing a kiss to his lips be fore turning and walking towards the cleaning supplies again. You turn and look over your shoulder with a smirk, swinging your hips, to see Matsuda blushing wildly, still crouched on the floor, looking after you. He blushed deeper when he sees you looking and leaps up, dashing backing into the main room with everyone else.

Good boy, Matsuda~

....................