|> Near x Reader <|

[Near x Reader][Edited May 9th 2019][AU]

-

    Thwack!

    One more brute down. You were a street smart girl. Very much so, you were in with certain gangs, but of course, that meant enemies, and enemies meant fights. And fights meant injuries for both sides, no matter the outcome. You were 5 on 1 down, but had taken out three of them before the could even move. Told you, you were street smart.

    Pow!

     That's the fourth one down, doing well, (Y/N). But where's the fifth? You search the alleyway for the fifth brute. That's when a hard lunch smashes across your face and your head cracks back against the wall, along with the rest of your body. The jolt made all of your scratches and scrapes pulse in pain. You dragged yourself to your feet as the last one was trying to rouse the others.

    You disposed of him quickly and easily. You were still hurt bad enough to know it was a good idea to go to the ER (emergency room.).

     You slouched in through the door and the receptionist, Becky, recognised you instantly.

    "Been in the wars again, (Y/N)?" She leaned forward on the desk.

    "Yup." You nodded sorely. "Is Near free?" You and Near had been friends for years, and he was a doctor, more than used to you coming in battered and bruised. He had become accustomed to stitching up your war wounds.

    "Luckily for you he is." She smiled and opened the door to his room for you. Near turned towards you and raised an eyebrow.

     "Been in the wars again, (Y/N)?" Near asked and Becky giggled. You had gotten used to that question by now and just nodded as a reply. "Come here, then." He patted the medical bed. You hopped up onto if, facing him. His eyes scanned over you before shaking his head with a slight sigh.

    "You're gonna need a lot of stitches, you know..." He frowned.

     "Really?" You sighed in annoyance.

    "Well, you cpuld probably get away without them, but I'm not willing to let you take that chance."

     "Near! Just tell me, do I really need stitches or not?" He looked at you for a long moment.

    "Yes." He said and you gasped when he started to put the first Stitch in your arm.

     "Near!" You gasped and his eyes widened at his own dirty thoughts spurred on by your gasp of his name. "That hurt!" You whined. A pale, almost unnoticeable blush crept onto his face.

    "Sorry..."

- time skip to after he has fixed you up -

     You looked at him with a pout. No matter how streetwise you were, you would always be childish and sweet for Near.

    "Does it still hurt?" He asked softly, running a fingertip over your stitches in your left arm. He hated to cause you pain or damage you in any way, even if it was only for a short time and would help you in the long run.

    "Yeahhh...." You drawled it out. He smiled at your cuteness and got a sudden burst of confidence, pressing his lips to yours before retreating.

    "Better?~"

....................