Two

Brendon Urie was an outcast.

He's been trying to make it in the music industry for over ten years now. Being a twenty-nine year old male, people like to think that he would have his life together by now and it's always embarrassing when people ask about his personal life.

Do you have a job? Why, yes, yes he did. He worked at the local record shop in Chicago named Reckless Records and got a some what fair pay. People would still give him a shake of disapproval that he didn't have a steady job but, hey, at least it paid the bills.

How's your wife? Brendon always laughed at this question. He always brushed it off, knowing that the individual that was asking never realized that he was gay. It was considered normal in today's society, unfortunately, to be assumed..well, straight. Since he was around fourteen he questioned his sexuality but no one was ever willingly to listen. He was the slut of every friend group and honestly loved being known as the guy who sleeps around. When he was acquainted with the one and only Pete Wentz he thought he would be like everyone else. Just a one night stand. Yeah sure they hooked up but that wasn't it for the two of them. Their personalities clicked and they bonded over the fact that everyone knew them as the sluts of the college campus.

To this day they're still friends. Heck, he was Pete's best man at his wedding.

Brendon has tried for years to get over his old habits of sleeping around but it wasn't as easy as it sounds. Sure, find the perfect person. You kiss, you fuck, you pop the question, and yay! Babies! Adoption! No. Brendon was different.

After multiple potential boyfriend's he decided he would never settle down; he would just hop from relationship to relationship. Did he have trust issues? No not really. He just never wanted to stick with one person.

In fact, Brendon couldn't remember the last time he had a real relationship. Almost every relationship he was in they would be cheating on each other with a different guy but they would both pretend to be oblivious.

Pete always tried to get him to be with one of Patrick's best friends, Ryan Ross, but he always declined.

"You two would get alone!" Pete would always reassure him but Brendon would always say the same thing:

"No."

*****

Ryan Ross was a complete and utter failure.

He's been working in retail ever since he turned sixteen and he couldn't wait for the day that he finally made it in the world. Ryan didn't want this big fancy job that made him rich, no, he wanted a family.

Ryan wanted a loving husband who he would come home to every night and talk about their day. Maybe sometime down the line they would adopt and expand their family but at the moment, none of that was possible for him.

Every night he came home to a drunk boyfriend who he didn't share his day with, instead his boyfriend would share his fist to his face. Shane and Ryan met when they were younger, middle school to be exact. Shane always protected him for the outside forces that was the real world and told him that he would always be there no matter what.

But, eleven years later, Shane was worst than the outside forces that he was trying to help Ryan escape from.

When Shane was fifteen years old, after just declaring Ryan as his, his parents got a divorce and the impact of his life was too strong for him to handle so he took it out on Ryan.

Of course since Shane was bigger than him he never said anything with the fear that once he opened his mouth it could put his life on the line. Ryan needed to get out of this damned relationship and he needed to get out now.

This was kind of a filler but next chapter will be a little crazy just warning you..