•Alpha•

Idk his name but that sexy hunk plays Wayne. Anyone who knows who he is please leave a comment of his name. Please and thank you!

Chapter 2•

It's getting closer to that time. My wolf is going crazy in my head. He wants to come out and find his mate. It's not a good time though. I'm at a shoot for Levi jeans.

"Jude you're up." I look up and nod with a smile. Walking up to the shoot I spot Vince there. My smile brightens.

Vince spots me and smirks. "Jude can you go on Vince's right?" I nod and get in place. "Alright whenever you're ready." The photographer starts taking pictures. I lean in close to Vince. I grab my jeans and pull them a little down, more than they should go but they don't mind. I hear compliments get said and I smirk at my success.

We take a break to get changed into other clothes. I take that as an opportunity to check my phone for any messages from the Luna. She's like an angry mom. If you miss a call or don't text back hell awaits you. And just my luck I did get a text from her. She's asking if I can babysit the kids again today. I frown. Layla isn't talking to me since yesterday because of the whole picture person situation. I crack a smile just at the memory.

What time do you want me to start?

Hopefully she answers before I have to go back out there. Now that I think about it, why isn't she using the mind link? I'm pretty far away from the pack but distance shouldn't matter.

I walk to the dressing room and sense Vince right behind me. Once I walk into the room I hear the door slam shut and before I know it, I'm getting pulled and pinned to the wall. Vince's lips find mine and he dominates me. I moan into the kiss. He steps in between my legs and deepens his actions. My wolf growls in my head but I ignore him. He shouldn't be mad.

Damn, because it's close to the time when Cedric and I do it, I'm horny.

A knock at the door pulls us back into the world of the living. He steps away from me and walks to his wardrobe. I smirk and do the same.

"Come in." I tell whoever is on the other side of the door. Most likely staff.

In comes my stylist as well as Vince's. Brenda is her name. "Why aren't you changed yet? Do I have to do everything for you?" I laugh and give her a big old grin.

"That'll be much appreciated." She scoffs and hands me another pair of jeans. They're urban renewal vintage Levi's. I like the color, it's a nice lightish blue and the ends are rolled up a bit.

"Mind asking them if I can have these?" I ask Brenda. She nods. I give her another smile and change as quickly as I can. I do that meanwhile someone else does my hair in another style.

I barely hear my phone vibrate on the table by the mirror. Thank the goddess I do tho. I check the message and groan.

In 30 min. I'm leaving with my mother to a funeral and I don't want to take the kids. Wayne has been super busy today so he can't either. Thanks so much pup! Text me when you get to the house. DO NOT BE LATE.

I rush out of the changing room and Vince hurries behind me. "Let's do this. I need to be somewhere before 3:40." I tell the photographer.

"No promises," he chuckles.

I laugh with him, "it's a promise." I tell him. He stops laughing and gets to work. Right now it's 3:10. Damn the Luna.