•Control•

Jason Momoa plays Cedric! Tell me he's not drool worthy?? He was so sexy in Game of Thrones and he's gonna be Aquaman!! Like omg!!

Chapter 4•

"What happened Jude? This is your worst score."

"You're not going to pass my class with these marks."

Fuck Cedric. I wish I could hate him but I can't. I can't find it in me to reject him. Why the fuck do I have a heart?

My professors gave me my exam scores today. They were by far the worst I've ever gotten. It'll take me time to get my grades back up. That's what's so fucked up about the system. It's so easy to get your grade down and hard as hell to get it back up.

I can't help but think back to the day we found out we were mates.

Stop it Jude, you're being ridiculous.

I shake my head and look down at my work on the table. I tap my pen against the edge of it and curse.

I can't get my work done. At all.

My phone rings and I answer, not bothering to read who it is.

"Hello." I answer with an uninterested tone in my voice.

"Today at 4." My heart beat accelerates at the sound of his voice. I close my eyes and relish in it but then I don't.

It's the 12th. He's never wanted to do it earlier. What's gotten into him?

"No." I almost hang up but he growls. It almost sounds like he's warning me not to.

"Elaborate." I roll my eyes at his tone but at the same time I can't help but smile and love it. He's always been serious and straightforward.

"It's not the 15th." I answer bluntly.

"It shouldn't matter. When I call you come."

"What am I, a dog?" I almost facepalm at the ridiculous pun. "Look I honesty can't. Thanks to your activities yesterday I failed my exams. I need to make up for the lost points. Not to mention I also have a job that I have to do today."

"Either you come to me or I'll go to you."

I furrow my brows. "What the hell? What's with you? Got an itch your whores can't scratch? You've never wanted to fuck before the 15th."

"Jude." My eyes widen at the intensity.

"... Okay. I'll be there." He hangs up and I just stare at my phone. I look at the time and sigh. It's going to be four in an hour.

I get up from my desk and I start stripping down. I dial Anna and of course she answers straight away.

"What's up love?"

"How late can I push back the gig?" I ask her.

"What? Why! Jude!"

"I have something important I have to do." I explain, not really giving too much detail.

"I'll talk to them but seriously Jude. Think about your priorities. You can really lose your job because of it." She hangs up.

-

I don't get nervous anymore. Since the very beginning he's made it clear that this was only to keep our wolves happy. He didn't reject me because we would both go through the rejection. And all rejections end with death.