•Yummy•

He's so sexy to me I swear. A pic of Jude when he was in Paris.

Chapter 23•

Peshal didn't talk to me after what happened during breakfast and I didn't bother talking to her. That was the only exciting thing that happened yesterday.

So as I got ready for the day my phone rang. And it was Vince.

"Hey Jude! I heard you got back yesterday? Let's meet up today! I have so much to tell you!"

"I can't meet up today but what's up?"

"Ah well remember Cedric? From the party? We started talking and now we're going out!"

"What?" Numbness. A heart throbbing pain that goes numb the second it appears. I feel it.

"Yeah we're together now! I want you to meet him since your my closest friend." Didn't know I was his closest friend.

"No need. I already know him. Good for you." I fake enthusiasm.

"Thanks! Oh god I haven't been this happy in a while! I was going to tell you about it earlier but you were still in Paris and I didn't want to bother you."

I hear a knock at my door and Lucas comes in, "hey I've got to go but I'll call you later. You can tell me more about your new guy."

"Alright bye!" I hang up and roll my eyes. "What's up Lucas?"

"Uh... your friend-"

"Anna."

"Yeah is she, well will she come by?" He asks.

I smirk. "If you want to get your mate you have to work for it. She won't come by anytime soon."

"Aw shit. I just... damn. I don't know what to do. She's human and I know it's not rare but it's going to be way harder trying to pursue her." He takes a seat on my bed.

"Look she likes you. Just stalk her and then bump into her. Ask her out and get to know each other. Just like any other relationship, take it slow." I give him advise. Didn't actually mean for it to come out as advise but it did so I rolled with it.

"She does?" His eyes light up and I stop myself from rolling my eyes.

"Yup so go and start stalking."

"Don't say it like that." He whines but smiles and I laugh at him. We both leave my bedroom and walk down the stairs to meet with the rest of the family.

"Good morning." I greet my family. They all say it back. Everyone is here but one person.

"Where's Peshal?"

"Killing trees." Anthony points at the window. I look over and she's clawing at the big tree outback.

"She's been doing that since yesterday." Sarah sighs. "It's about time I stop her no?"

"No don't. When she's ready she'll stop." I tell Sarah. She frowns but nods nonetheless, agreeing. "I'm heading out but I'll be back in time for the meeting alpha." I tell Wayne.