•Vague•

Jude and his outfit. In the story he has long hair so don't think he was short hair because of the image lol

Chapter 11•

"Nice to finally meet you. I'm Ixel Vendov." I shake her hand.

"Jude." I introduce myself.

"I have your outfit right here. They're all part of my collection. You can keep the outfit. The leather jacket goes out to about $1,000 depending on the stores. The dress shirt is made of 100% silk and the jeans are made of my secret fabric. It'll be extremely comfortable." She winks at me and I smirk.

"It looks great. I'll get changed."

"Right through there. They should be your size since your manager gave me your measurements but if anything is too loose or too tight I'll fix that for you."

"Thanks."

My phone hasn't stopped buzzing since I've gotten here. I finally answer it once I get into the changing room.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Nice to hear from you too." I roll my eyes.

"Jude."

"Why do you want to know?" The line goes silent. 

"My boys-"

"Your boys?" I laugh, "great way to start off a sentence."

"That's not what I meant."

"Sounds like it was."

"The boys that were following you called me. Where are you?"

"I'm at a designers store to get an outfit for an event tonight. I'm fine. Why the hell are you even planting bodyguards on me?"

"What event?"

"Cedric. If you don't answer my questions I won't answer yours."

"It's for your protection."

Way to be vague.

"I don't need any."

"What event?"

"It's a thing for the agency I work for. Some party. I don't know the details though."

"Jude come out. We want to see the outfit." Anna's voice comes in through the door.

"Alright give me a sec." I raise my phone back up to my ear, "hey look I've got to go. Bye." I hang up and quickly change but not before looking at the time.

I have to pick up the kids by 1:30 and I have a little less than an hour to do that. Anna's gonna have to take me back to campus to get my car.

I walk out and Anna grabs my shoulder and speed walks me back to the other room.

"Oh that looks gorgeous!" Ixel touches the jacket and goes to my shirt. She unbuttons the first six buttons and tucks the shirt under the jeans. "does everything fit? Nothing feels uncomfortable?"

"No. Everything's good."

"Great! Well this is it! I'll see you this afternoon. Would you like to accompany me as my date? I don't have one and you'll get to meet other designers." I can see her trying not to look hopeful. That cute expression makes me smile down at her.

"I wouldn't pass up on escorting such a beautiful woman." I see Anna roll her eyes from the corner of my eye. I smirk at that and watch as Ixel's light caramel skin tints pink.